X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    don't let them go home!

Let them get it, get over it, and move on! Hiding from it is NOT the answer for CFB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Parents are ******.
      I don’t blame the parents for being mad. It’s ridiculous these worthless bureaucrats have been allowed to shut it down.

Comment

42 days to kickoff . .

Comment

Stud Texas freshman receiver may be done for the year via injury. He was expected to contribute.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I’m back in the doubtful state of mind when it comes to Fall football. Riley let his kids go home, now he has 9 positives and had to shut down his camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            The team had a week off practice (not due to COVID). Some kids went home. Some stayed on campus. All of the gets that got COVID went home.

This is clear evidence that these kids would be better off playing.

Comment

Not sure who’s analysis of the kid you’re reading, but he is the best QB in the current stage of his development since the blonde kid that now plays for Clemson and yes. His arm is truly elite!

Pretty elite Sophomore season.

He threw for 4,000+ yards and 45 TD’s and only 3 INT’s as a sophomore. He rushed for an additional 568 yards and 9 TD’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Same thing I have read about him. I think I stated that about his arm.

However, I have read he is avg to below avg athletic ability projected at the next level. Meaning that he isn't a runner or going to beat people with his legs in college or the pros. Fortunately he doesn't have too. Plenty of qbs have been successful without being dual threat. ----

However, Hermans offense is predicated on the qb being a dual threat with option to run. I don't know any qbs he has had that don't run. Doesn't he run the same offense as Urban Meyer or very similar?

I think he would maximize his ability at Clemson or Oklahoma with those offenses. Good thing is, we will get to see.

I expect great numbers putting up in the Big 12 that doesn't really have great defenses or dlines so he should have plenty of time to pick apart teams

Comment

I hope we get a college football season. If it is true that the FDA approved a saliva test that is 10 bucks with results within 4 hours that will be a game changer.

Comment

It looks to me like we have to watch to see what the narrative is on this. Not what is true or factual - the media doesn't care - but is the narrative "this is so dangerous AND LOOK MORE PLAYERS TESTED POSITIVE and they GOING TO GET SOMEONE KILLED" or does the narrative become more and more "Yes, positive tests but most kids aren't getting sick and no one went to the hospital so it's okay." If the narrative keeps being outrage and "this is reckless" then college fb (and maybe the NFL) does not have a chance.

Comment

Justin Fields petition has reach over 100k signatures already....

Was reading today that the ACC is meeting tonight in an emergency session.... speculation is that they will follow the Big10 and PAC 10 decision...

Comment

Oklahoma RB1 opts out.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Justin Fields petition has reach over 100k signatures already....

Was reading today that the ACC is meeting tonight in an emergency session.... speculation is that they will follow the Big10 and PAC 10 decision...
                        Clamson, Florida State, Miami and VA Tech to the Big 12 which I have mentioned before.

Comment

Comment

More SEC Shorts brilliance...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlG8nBGs3z8"]SEC Shorts - Dramatic 2020 season road trip has a hard time getting started - YouTube[/ame]
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

225 kids from the age of 14-25 have died from covid of those most had underlying health issues.... this country is lost I’m afraid

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Clamson, Florida State, Miami and VA Tech to the Big 12 which I have mentioned before.

Good landing spot. Hope it happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X