7mm08 particians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7mm08 particians

anybody used the nosler partician in the 7mm08?

wanting to develop a load for my kids for whitetail. Most will be shot in the 200 to 400 range

You could spend a lot of money on a bullet for deer, or you could shoot a Gameking, which will work just as well and most likely be more accurate.

Comment

I have not used the partitions, but I do shoot the 140gr Accubonds which are very accurate and very deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
        I have not used the partitions, but I do shoot the 140gr Accubonds which are very accurate and very deadly.
        ^^^^^This

You'll get a lot of mileage out of this bullet in that cartridge.

Comment

All three listed above will do the job.

I ran the ELD-X in my 65 Creed last year and while deadly accurate it proved very explosive even out to 315 yards where impact velocity was around 2200 fps.

I'm going to give the game changer a try this year. I've always seen good results from the old SGK and expect the same from this one.

Comment

nothing wrong with the ballistic tips either,, never found any bullet that worked better, as long as it was above 6mm

Comment

The 140 gr partition works great out of the 7mm-08. We've killed several deer with it.

Comment

I’ve not used it in a 7-08 but I have in other calibers. In general it is a very good bullet that performs as intended. However the BC sucks on it for stretching it out.

I keep hoping they will come out with a tipped version of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bergers work so well for me Ive never tried another bullet.

Comment

Buying Nosler 2nds(blems) you can shoot premium bullets at standard Bullet prices. Have had great luck with sierras as well as long as they aren’t pushed too fast. Very accurate in everything so far along with the accubond.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                      You could spend a lot of money on a bullet for deer, or you could shoot a Gameking, which will work just as well and most likely be more accurate.
                      sierra game kings have performed great in my 7mm-08.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        sierra game kings have performed great in my 7mm-08.
                        what weight bullet and powder

Comment

I use the Nosler 7mm 120 grain ballistic tip in my 7mm08. Best deer bullet I've found.

Comment

I got a whole bunch of 7 mm bullets i would let go for a good deal. They are just good old cup and core style that have been killing the hell out of deer for ever. Idk if they will kill these new premium bullet only deer, but if you are interested pm me

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              I use the Nosler 7mm 120 grain ballistic tip in my 7mm08. Best deer bullet I've found.
                              Ditto. They drop in place.

Comment

Working...
                              X