Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
    Tell me more about this model 7
    Lol. It’s not mine. A buddy is selling it. It’s posted here in the classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Lol. It’s not mine. A buddy is selling it. It’s posted here in the classifieds.
      You need to settle down !

Comment

I have one of the Remington 700 SPS in 22-250 that shoots lights out. I did swap out the stock for a Houge though.

Comment

This tikka https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/38416
          it comes with a 1 in 8 twist barrel so you can shoot heavies out of it.

Or this ruger american https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/1704071440207
          Also comes with a 1 in 8 twist.

Both would be good reamed to 22-250 AI or 22 Creedmoor.

Comment

+4 on that 1-8 twist Tikka from Whittaker's. I dont have one...yet. Great chance it'll shoot awesome.

Comment

Factory 22-250

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
              Needing opinions of a good factory 22-250. Have a cousin looking so wondering what giving the best bang for your buck. I’d say 5-600 dollars budget. If it was me I’d buy a older Remington VS the Sendero style not the wood stock cause this would be mostly a calling gun. Anyways what’s everyone having luc with

I bought one of these for $150 off at DICKS sporting goods with a $75 rebate. Ended up being under $300 and it’s one of the best shooting rifles I own.

700 ADL heavy barrel. I have seen them the last couple of years for around $500 or $550 but you can still catch them on sale with $75.00 off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Black Ice; 02-19-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muleyfever View Post
                +4 on that 1-8 twist Tikka from Whittaker's. I dont have one...yet. Great chance it'll shoot awesome.
                Yes mine shot awesome. +5

Comment

I have a very cheap Thompson center compass and added a $20 upgraded trigger spring and it shoots holes on top of each other

Comment

Working...
                  X