Richland Creek North Youth Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richland Creek North Youth Halloween!

The boy, Anakin, and I will be headed up from Austin on Friday midday. Taking the gun, bow, and saddles!

Orientation isn't until 11am Saturday. Hopefully the plan works out to score Sat evening with the gun then take a hog Sunday with his bow. We'll keep yall informed on the death diaper escapade!

We weren't able to scout beforehand this year but I definitely logged enough miles last year and have a good idea where to be. Hopes are high that the big boy lived and is on same pattern as 2019.
    Attached Files

Good luck!

Comment

Should be a good hunt, buck are making scrapes and rubs. I watched a couple bucks pushing does this week on the North Unit. Lots of hog too. Good Luck.

Comment

Packed the truck yesterday after work before heading out for soccer. Rolled my ankle last night playing; going to be tough but dad will make it through! Hopeful that I can still climb and hang in saddle. No pain, but limited range of motion. Picked the boy up at 1300 today and rolled in to front gate at 1700. Saw some decent wildlife just below the dam, one nice bruiser!
        Attached Files

Comment

Keep the pics coming. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck guys. Keep the pictures coming

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m 7 miles down the road from rc north
                Not sure what’s going on there but the bucks are non existent at our place this wknd. Here hunting youth with my son. Shot a couple hogs yesterday

Does are showing up but no bucks
                Normally by now the bucks are trailing and any die will have one not too far behind. by nov 5-10 it’s wide open rut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  I’m 7 miles down the road from rc north
                  Not sure what’s going on there but the bucks are non existent at our place this wknd. Here hunting youth with my son. Shot a couple hogs yesterday

Does are showing up but no bucks
                  Normally by now the bucks are trailing and any die will have one not too far behind. by nov 5-10 it’s wide open rut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Same for us just west of IH-35, wacked some hogs middle of the day on Halloween, hogs have gotten progressively worse the last few weeks in multiple of our spots that are many miles apart on separated ends of the county

Comment

Working...
                  X