Ninja buck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja buck!

Well I managed to get away and do a little hunting yesterday. I even broke out the compound and have been practicing for weeks. I am always amazed at how fast deer react but this is on another level. I thought I would share my heartache with yall. Bowhunting is a bittersweet sport. Anyways, yall enjoy at my expense lol. Hopefully one of the guys or I get another shot at Captain Hook. I bet he will be a little smarter next time.

"Captain Hook, Ninja Deer!" on YouTube

Great Video.

Comment

Holy crap. That Joker put a HECK of a move on you there. I even held my mouse pointer where I would've wanted to impact that deer. Your arrow passed through the exact same spot I would've been aiming.

Comment

Cool video. Next time!

Comment

Great video. That's a bummer you didn't get him. Hit the "void" after he decided to drop it low

Comment

How far was that shot?

Comment

Darn the luck. IMO..with the way the deer was angled and kind of twisted, I believe you would of hit way to much forward if he did not duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                How far was that shot?
                20 yards, I went back to a compound to get some more speed. I guess I just have bad luck while filming. On the editing software he doesn't react until the arrow is halfway to him. How is that even possible?! Lol

Oh well, that's bowhunting. I needed to be reminded how sick I could feel. Now that I am filming I can be sick again everytime I watch this. Joy

Comment

Cool video. Pretty tough angle on the shot. I bet you get a second chance at him..

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

I have a question, and I hope it doesn't come off being a Richard. The deer seemed pretty relaxed getting in there, why didn't you let him calm down for a couple minutes before trying the shot? Just excitement, or did you have pics showing he doesn't hang around long?

Comment

Cool video.

Comment

Insane fast deer! You would think they can't duck it at 20yds but they can and do with annoying frequency.

Comment

That was a really cool video capture. Nice edit work too. Sorry for the miss; that was one heck of juke by that buck. Very impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X