No announcement yet.

Gun Safe/ Safe Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Can't wait to see your bigger and better one!

Comment

Got any recent pictures of the finished gunracks inside? I have a closet in my house that I need to build racks for and was just curious.

Comment

awesome work

Comment

I'd be nice to be able to do my garage like this. Maybe one day

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

I thought about doing something similar to that. Interesting to know you can just buy a door instead of having to build one. I am afraid, like most of my other projects, it would cost quite a bit more than a store bought safe, but it would be larger and a lot harder to get into.

Comment

Originally posted by metalmangeorge View Post
                  My aunt just had a storm shelter installed in her garage. And they registered with the local fire department and PD to make sure somebody knew to search it if their house ever got hit. I think all departments have this type of list set up.
                  We did the same thing in Bowie, had left town the day before a tornado hit here earlier this year. No damage, but it occured to me a month later that nobody ever checked on us after the storm, not really counting on the city next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by CTB View Post
                    I built this in my reloading room, so you can see that some of the cabinets and stuff have taken shape around the safe, this is right after I rocked the wall.
                    This, this is what dreams are made of.

Comment

Working...
                    X