East Tx Illegal Hunting Arrests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    There are outlaws hunters everywhere and there are no deer in East a Tx at all. Please continue to spread this and that everyone needs to lease other parts of the state.
    Let them have their fun. Truth be told most of the ones flapping their gums could not kill a deer in East Tx if their life depended on it. While, Ray Charles could easily kill a deer in the hill country or S Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
      Probably because the legal system is over crowded with so much other crime that they just slap the hand of those doing this type of criminal act
      Bernie’s gonna fix that. He’s proposing to turn loose half of the prison population, especially the dope heads. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
        Bernie’s gonna fix that. He’s proposing to turn loose half of the prison population, especially the dope heads. Problem solved.
        I’m convinced that guy ate too many paint chips as a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          I don't know why I hunt in East Texas. The hogs are out of control seen 4 deer total last year. But it's cheap compared to other parts of the state. And I have 100 acres to my self

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Acres or miles??[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i think it’s funny how everyone is all mad about them killing deer at night but no one is complaining a bit about the hogs they killed.

Comment

Think it doesn't happen in central Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                i think it’s funny how everyone is all mad about them killing deer at night but no one is complaining a bit about the hogs they killed.
                Well hogs are vermin and they don't belong in da woods

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                  Nobody should be surprised, it's ETX. They wonder why they don't have higher deer numbers lol.
                  You mean like they do currently in parts of west Texas?

Comment

outlaws

Originally posted by skeeterboud View Post
                    it doesn't matter how many are arrested and found guilty.. the system is set up to keep game wardens/tpwd fully staffed via catch and release.... I caught a suspected long time poacher 1.5 yrs ago red handed, and wardens found all kinds of illegally killed wt at residence and the judge let him off last month with pre-trial diversion... basically deferred adjudication. I voiced my concerns, in person, to a few tpwd staff and wardens last week about the outcome, told them they should be ashamed of themselves.... they agreed with me....
                    Comical statement above....the gw doesn't have anything to do with the judge or court system.

Comment

****. thats pert near all the deer we had here ti begin with. They must have covered 5k miles of dirt road to kill that many

Comment

I was just proud that when I read the names none of them were related to me......

-john

Comment

My poaching problem was resolved to my satisfaction when I filed on a relentless poacher two years ago. I had a ton of photos of the poacher. In one he was carrying a deer head and a .22 after season was over. They also got him for criminal trespass, and fines and restitution over two grand. It was a long process, and sometimes I felt frustrated while the Warden was building a case, but it was all worth it. Word gets around.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                            I was just proud that when I read the names none of them were related to me......

-john
                            Hell if they were related to me, that would be less folks on the family land

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                              If you think he is nuts on tv you should meet him in person. He needs one of those hats with a little propeller on top.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                                I kill hogs at night all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X