Nicest Restaurant Ever !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
    Herbs and Rye in Vegas. Perfect combo of fancy and hole in the wall.
    Looks great

Not fancy but the Leona Country store is hard to beat

Comment

Ate at a bunch when I was living in CA. Best place I’ve ever eaten at was when I was in Copenhagen at Noma. The people we were staying with had done some sculptures for Rene and they became good friends. It was an amazing feast and wine fest that went on for a couple hours. I have no idea what I had because we never got menus, they just brought us out more courses and drinks. Everything was great, tons of laughs and a terrible hangover the next day

Comment

Every time I’ve dropped a hundred dollar bill for a fancy steak dinner or whatever some souped chef was preparing, I left hungry. Nothing worse than seeing a bunch of parsley or other little green stems covering up my meal.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Tony's in Houston was greatness back before it closed.
          Tony’s didn’t close, they just moved.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
            Should be, for the cost. How much is it per person these days?
            I honestly don't remember the price per person. It was 2015 when we went, but at the time, I think it was the most expensive restaurant in the country.

What I do know is that:

1. I was wine drunk when we got there because we came into Napa entirely too hot.

2. It took over 4 hours to experience the Chef's Tasting Menu.

3. The AC was either not working or was nonexistent.

4. With drinks, dinner, wine and tip it was about $2000 for 4 of us.

5. We stopped at In and Out Burger on the way back to our hotel.

Comment

The Bee Hive in Albany is hard to beat����

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I honestly don't remember the price per person. It was 2015 when we went, but at the time, I think it was the most expensive restaurant in the country.

What I do know is that:

1. I was wine drunk when we got there because we came into Napa entirely too hot.

2. It took over 4 hours to experience the Chef's Tasting Menu.

3. The AC was either not working or was nonexistent.

4. With drinks, dinner, wine and tip it was about $2000 for 4 of us.

5. We stopped at In and Out Burger on the way back to our hotel.
                That’s just crazy funny, I think! I feel sorry for you bud. But hey, it’s hard to beat In/Out Burger. I love those things. Great story.

Comment

olive garten

Comment

Made a couple, ate a couple but the best single meal I've had was at Joel Roubeshon (sp??) place in Vegas. The Foie gras ravioli in smoked tomatoe broth was the shiznam!! My all time favorite place to eat was Huck Finn's in NOLA (they closed). The creole eggs Benedict is my prison meal!!

Comment

I wish I could go back to the yacht club in Port Isabell.

Comment

What’s a 3 star Michelin? That’s not even enough Michelin’s for my truck if I was replacing. I’ll go with a 3 Majeks on Mickeys Bar and Grill in Aransas Pass for me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
                          Herbs and Rye in Vegas. Perfect combo of fancy and hole in the wall.
                          Great place and never left hungry.

California Grill in the Contemporary at Disneyworld is a favorite.

Comment

I don't really go to the fancy restaurant that a critic says is good. I go where people say the food is good.
                            We went to Kayne Prime Steak in Nashville and it was really good. Homemade bacon with cotton candy and garlic beef bone tallow on bread. Son it was good. The steak was great and lots of drinks and dessert.
                            Couple other fancy ones but my favorites are always the smaller out of the way places that just have really good food.

Comment

Brenners is good, but it’s a toss up between there or smith and wollenskys for best restaurant steak

Cavatores off Ella is my favorite Italian place.. the Cesar salad is the best

Rainbow lodge right across the street on Ella as well is good, and they have tons of wild game choices

Murphy’s steakhouse in Winchester is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                                Tony’s didn’t close, they just moved.
                                Tony’s on Ella? I thought they were just remodeling

Comment

Working...
                                X