Trumps message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Heard that Trump doubled down and called them all out again this morning?

The more he pokes at these immature freshman the louder they become, and the more hate they spew. They are to young and immature to understand consequences for actions. He's making them the face of the democrat party and there is nothing now racist Pelosi can do about it.
    Its awesome

Comment

It is so refreshing to watch and hear..... The man is a true patriot..

This country has been sold down the river so far and for so long, by previous presidents, it seems that what Trump is doing is totally shocking to many when actually this is EXACTLY how a president is supposed to act.. TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by PondPopper; 07-16-2019, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Donnie is making this squad the face of the Dems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's getting laughable at this point....

DJT said absolutely nothing about race in his tweet yesterday. All he said is if you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you on the way out and go back to the schitt hole place you came from. It's laughable in that when they (leftists/liberals/democrats) have nothing else to say, they throw out the race card.

The democrats are getting played, big time by POTUS.

Comment

I can't stand him. It's disgusting, and I would never let my Children talk to anyone in the manner that he has spoken. Republicans and Democrats have said his statement was racist. I've heard people tell others to go back where they come from before, and it was 100% of the time, said by a racist.

I'll be glad when this is over.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I can't stand him. It's disgusting, and I would never let my Children talk to anyone in the manner that he has spoken. Republicans and Democrats have said his statement was racist. I've heard people tell others to go back where they come from before, and it was 100% of the time, said by a racist.
              You will be glad when whats over?

Comment

I'm not the biggest Trump fan, but actions by the left are making me a bigger fan most days. So I don't defend him a lot.

But how about someone from California moves to Texas and b*@ches and moans about how bad TX is every day. Someone tells them "If you don't like it here, GO BACK to CALIFORNIA". How does that make one a racist?

Comment

Trump 2020

Comment

Everything I dislike is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      I'm not the biggest Trump fan, but actions by the left are making me a bigger fan most days. So I don't defend him a lot.

But how about someone from California moves to Texas and b*@ches and moans about how bad TX is every day. Someone tells them "If you don't like it here, GO BACK to CALIFORNIA". How does that make one a racist?
                      This isn't an apples to apples comparison.

A better example is a hispanic Texan being told by an anglo Texan to go back to Mexico when they were never from Mexico.

Comment

you need a puppy ?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

A better example is a hispanic Texan being told by an anglo Texan to go back to Mexico when they were never from Mexico.
                          I didn't bring race into the dumb remark. Neither did Trump. It is not his fault that the folks that hate America the most are women of color. Pretty sure he would have said the same to a white man wanting to make our government like their father's government in South Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            I didn't bring race into the dumb remark. Neither did Trump. It is not his fault that the folks that hate America the most are women of color. Pretty sure he would have said the same to a white man wanting to make our government like their father's government in South Africa.
                            I think it's hilarious. The Congress critters that he is targeting deny the Holocaust, make remarks about how Jewish people are ruining the world, use terms like White privilege, say America is terrible, call the people that vote for Trump and the people who are trying to maintain our border Nazis. Fake photos at detention centers so they can call them Concentration Camps, yet Trump is the racist and the bad guy here.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

You realize he was responding to what Ohmar said, and she is actually from Somalia?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                You realize he was responding to what Ohmar said, and she is actually from Somalia?
                                Yea. I linked the tweets earlier in this thread.

He used words like "congresswomen," "they," and "countries."

Folks can choose to interpret his tweets however they want. I'm just reading what he wrote.

I'm not arguing they don't hate America. I believe they do

Comment

Working...
                                X