New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fords

For you guys who have had the new 17+ super duty’s with the 6.7 for a while what do y’all think about them? Starting to kick around the idea

32k on my 17’ F-350. Love it so far, but it’s a diesel guzzler.

Comment

I like mine. It'll run and that 48gal tank is NICE. I did the 1000 miles to Gregory, SD last summer on a tank and half of diesel. That will spoil you.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I like mine. It'll run and that 48gal tank is NICE. I did the 1000 miles to Gregory, SD last summer on a tank and half of diesel. That will spoil you.
        Gregory will spoil you, especially if you are pheasant hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          Gregory will spoil you, especially if you are pheasant hunting.
          I love it up there. I'll be going in early January this year. Colder than a well digger's butt.

Comment

Love mine. I get 14-15 in town and 19+ interstate. I drove from LaPryor to quitman on a tank with 99 to E! Been my favorite truck so far

Comment

Love mine! 2018 F-350

Comment

35k on my ‘17 F250. Leveled with 35s, stepping up to 37s in a few weeks. Love it a lot more than my ‘15 F250.

Comment

Love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

50K on my 17 F-250. Loved every minute of it. I put 110 on a 13 with the same drivetrain and sold it to a buddy. His son has been driving it since then. Still going strong.

The 6.7 is a stud motor. I love the power. Wish mine had Curt’s 48gal tank though.

Comment

My only regret is not deleting mine from day one. I waited til 10k miles to do it. I guess technically I couldn’t have deleted right away, as they didn’t come out with the delete tunes until I had a few k miles on it. Doing it over now I’d have it ripped off before the first tank of fuel was empty.

Comment

How are they in mud? Tell the truth because I know

Comment

I had a 2012 f-350 and I loved it. I love my duramax now but it’s a dually and I don’t need it anymore. Wanting to get back in a single wheel ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Mine did pretty good today, I was pleasantly surprised, although it was an expensive clean up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Probably like most other Superduty's...they'll get stuck on a cow terd. That front end is HEAVY.

Comment

Working...
                              X