Paul Harvey's Rest of the Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Harvey's Rest of the Story

If you are older, you know who this American Icon is, if you are not, then you need to listen to these 3-4 minute segments I post. I have an archive of 180 or so on Soundcloud and my FB Group page. Soundcloud is free, I make no money, I just grew up listening to him and wanted to share the experience.

I have acquired a vast library of 3000 of these and post the 'Best of the Best' each day on Soundcloud and my Facebook Group page called "Paul Harvey's Rest of the Story."

Give it a few minutes each day to listen and you will enjoy them.

Click the link below for today's unique American story of heroes from WW2 that you never knew.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

My dad was a Junior High Principal, he would play these every morning after the announcements over the loud speaker.

Comment

Loved listening to Paul Harvey back in the day.

Comment

Always enjoyed Paul Harvey. Thanks for putting this up

Comment

I used to listen to him everyday in the summer with my " Big Daddy" miss those days

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            My dad was a Junior High Principal, he would play these every morning after the announcements over the loud speaker.
            They did the same at my elementary school.

Comment

Sure do miss him on the radio.

Comment

I looked forward to hearing him everyday.

Comment

What a great voice and story teller.

Comment

I always loved these, I have bookmarked your link and will listen to them at work. Thanks!

Comment

Eat a sack lunch at the office and listen to Paul Harvey.

Comment

no idea who Paul Harvey is............ guess ill be getting some new knowledge this afternoon. cant wait!

Comment

I always listened to him on our tractors AM radio while working in the rice field during the summer. I did not realize that I missed his stories until I listened to the link you posted.

Comment

It was an everyday deal, I miss it.

Comment

Look into Mike Rowe's podcast " The way I heard it". Very similar to Paul Harvey's show.

Comment

Working...
                              X