ATV Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATV Accident

Just found out that one of our student athletes in track got severely hurt in an accident with an ATV. He was going to fast and hit a tree stump causing him to run into a barb wire fence that cut him up pretty bad. Lucky to be alive but major blood loss. He is in the hospital recovering and family is extremely thankful he is alive. God bless him and his family and just be careful with those vehicles.

Prayer sent for those in need!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

Prayers up. When I was 13 my best friend caught a single strand of barbed wire with his neck while riding a dirt bike. Nearly killed him but he recovered fully.

Comment

Prayers Sent for a full recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up!!

Barb wire 4 wheelers don’t go together. My daughter & best freind was riding down the road, her freind was driving & dog ran out in front of them. They went through a barb wire fence, her freind caught the blunt of it. Stran across the neck & some how a piece got in her mouth & cut her cheek away from her jaw. Had to life flight from Lovelady area to Scott White in College Station. Now you can’t even tell she has no scares what so ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for the youngster.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up, worked to many ATV accidents at the VFD. Saw to many young lives lost. My kids will not ride one without me on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                              Prayers up!!

Barb wire 4 wheelers don’t go together. My daughter & best freind was riding down the road, her freind was driving & dog ran out in front of them. They went through a barb wire fence, her freind caught the blunt of it. Stran across the neck & some how a piece got in her mouth & cut her cheek away from her jaw. Had to life flight from Lovelady area to Scott White in College Station. Now you can’t even tell she has no scares what so ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I was just about to mention that...God had His hand on them that day for sure, it could have been a really bad deal

Comment

Working...
                              X