Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	24617796

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
      Not me!
      [ATTACH]1004498[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1004499[/ATTACH]
      Good shot. I got this one last Saturday in our camp.
      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I’ve just always found it odd that a man will straight up say he will whip so and so’s asp if someone steals something, talks bad about their wife, insults them and then freaks out over a snake. Scared of something with no arms or legs but willing to jump on something that is 10,000 times more dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          I’ve just always found it odd that a man will straight up say he will whip so and so’s asp if someone steals something, talks bad about their wife, insults them and then freaks out over a snake. Scared of something with no arms or legs but willing to jump on something that is 10,000 times more dangerous.

This made me laugh. Are you saying your wife is 10,000 times more dangerous than a rattler?

Comment

I’m not too scared if I have room to maneuver. I’ve ran into a few in confined spaces and almost killed myself. I try not to kill the non venomous ones

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              If it ain't got shoulders, arms or legs and can move faster than me, its satanic.
              ^^^^ This Why are people so scared of spiders? at least they have legs !

Comment

I’m not scared of them. But if I see them they die. And I don’t try to see what it is before I kill it. All the snake lovers have yet told me what good they do in the environment besides keep mice and rat population down. But that can’t be a problem because I have no snakes or rats

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
                  I’m not scared of them. But if I see them they die. And I don’t try to see what it is before I kill it. All the snake lovers have yet told me what good they do in the environment besides keep mice and rat population down. But that can’t be a problem because I have no snakes or rats
                  Same.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
                    That's what they do for the environment....kill pests....not so much the environment but for us. The bubonic plague is way worse for humans than any snake of any kind has ever dreamed of being. Not only that but venom is used for more than just treating snake bites. Medicines that help some cancer patients and people with certain types of blood clotting or blood pressure issues ect. What good does a white tailed deer do? The same argument can be used for anything. Everything has its place on this earth.

They do more good than harm. The same can't be said for the white tailed deer. Google which critter causes more human fatalities in a year in the United States.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 05-20-2020, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Statistics show your average person is 9 times more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a venomous snake. Out of the 7 to 8,000 people bitten by venomous snakes every year in the United States, 5 will die.

On average 200 people die a year due to accidents involving white tailed deer. Kinda makes a guy wonder which one is worth shootin. Yet I don't see anyone out looking for baby deer to knock in the head.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 05-20-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I’m scared of them! All of them

Comment

Not scared of most, but something about walking up on a timber rattler in ETX that'll get under your skin

Comment

I came across this big guy in the backyard, had to relocate him because my dogs were going crazy!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I’ve never understood why either. I’ve always enjoyed them.

Comment

A Houston cheerleader caught herself being bitten on video by a copperhead.

A Texas cheerleader unwittingly captured the very moment she was bitten on the foot by a copperhead snake. Paris Montgomery was getting ready to practice her cheerleading moves in the backyard of h…

Comment

Working...
                                X