Places to eat in Dallas (UT southwest).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Places to eat in Dallas (UT southwest).

My wife and I will be making multiple trips to UT Southwest over the next few weeks. We tried Ichiro Ramen Shop our last appointment (last week) and were impressed. I would appreciate your recommendations. Thank You!!

Prayers sent . Pops and I made many trips to UT southwest. Try uncle julios in Dallas and Papas steak house . One of the best places to be is UT southwest by the way great folks and Drs There . If you have to stay there the food at the hospital is actually pretty dang good at the cafe from the wings to the dessert.
    Last edited by Hoss163; 12-20-2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Run over to trinity groves. Lots of good eats there.

Comment

Mike Anderson’s BBQ on Harry Hines, the Flying Fish on Riverfront, The Green Papaya on Oak Lawn and La Calle Doce on 12 th street.

Fine medical care at UTSW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awww Shucks on lower Greenville

Comment

The original El Fenix on McKinney Ave.

Comment

Pecan Lodge BBQ just outside of downtown.

Comment

Mike Anderson's x 2
                Rodeo Goat for a great burger, close to UTSW.
                ORDER TAKEOUT ORDER DELIVERY Dine-In Orders Only Mon-Fri 3-6 $2 OFF Drafts $4 OFF Wine $6 ‘Ritas Buy Gift Card Check Balance Host your next event at the Goat More Details Buy Gift Card Check Balance…

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  Prayers sent . Pops and I made many trips to UT southwest. Try uncle julios in Dallas and Papas steak house . One of the best places to be is UT southwest by the way great folks and Drs There . If you have to stay there the food at the hospital is actually pretty dang good at the cafe from the wings to the dessert.
                  Thank You for the prayers!! My Wife is going to be treated for an autoimmune disease. I feel like she is in good hands there. I appreciate the suggestions.

Comment

Thank You all for the suggestions! I appreciate them!

Comment

Mia’s Tex Mex off Lemmon. Known for their brisket tacos, best I’ve ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
                        Mike Anderson’s BBQ on Harry Hines, the Flying Fish on Riverfront, The Green Papaya on Oak Lawn and La Calle Doce on 12 th street.

Fine medical care at UTSW.

Sounds like someone has been spending some time down on Peter Springs! Haha jk

Comment

If you like a good greasy hamburger go to Maple and Motor.

For a good grilled burger Beck’s Prime.

Dunston’s makes good mesquite grilled food as well. They have calf fries if your into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                            Sounds like someone has been spending some time down on Peter Springs! Haha jk

Comment

Mama's Daughter's on Riverfront/Irving for American if you want a good breakfast or lunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X