Accepting applications for a Maintenance Technician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accepting applications for a Maintenance Technician

West Feeds is currently accepting applications for an experienced Maintenance Technician. The qualified candidate will function in both an electrical and mechanical capacity and will be responsible for preventative and unscheduled maintenance on all mechanical and electrical equipment.

The following skills are a MUST:

- Have a solid understanding of electrical maintenance - be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair complex electrical problems involving electric motors and equipment.

- Have a strong degree of competence to be able to weld and fabricate to repair equipment and installation of new equipment as needed.

Other skills needed:

- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

- Physically; must be able to: climb ladders and stairs, work in pits, high places, hot and cold environments, kneel, and walk frequently.

- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent time management skills.

Excellent benefits and income potential! Benefits include health insurance, 401K, and paid vacation/holidays. Pay is based on experience. Please email your resume to West Feeds at WestFeedsInc@gmail.com or DM us here on TBH.

Also, to give an idea of some of the work the qualified candidate may be involved with, here's a construction project we have going on now. We are replacing a 105-foot tall elevator leg.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by West Feeds; 05-26-2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Ttt.. For those here on TBH or for someone they may know who would be qualified for this position.

Please feel free to DM if you have any additional questions.

Comment

Location?
        I'm a 22 yr electrician that is licensed in Texas

Comment

I'm qualified to do all that but I'm telling you now that is a job for a younger man.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            I'm qualified to do all that but I'm telling you now that is a job for a younger man.

Gary

I don’t think you’re telling him anything he doesn’t already know

Bump for ya OP

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
              Location?
              I'm a 22 yr electrician that is licensed in Texas
              The location is in the City of West. About 20 miles north of Waco and 70 miles south of the Dallas area, right off I-35.

Comment

More pictures of the progress we're making with the leg replacement.
                Attached Files

Comment

Another day closer 😊 This leg carries a lot of ingredients used to make our poultry, cattle, and horse feeds.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Finished product! This leg will once again be running 12-24 hours a day pending the season.

Also, back to the job posting, we will be making it public next week. So if you or anyone you may know is qualified and interested, please email us your full resume.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X