No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

110 degrees next Tuesday, glad we are going tomorrow. Maybe that ts will go a little more westerly and keep the temp down for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Learjet View Post
      110 degrees next Tuesday, glad we are going tomorrow. Maybe that ts will go a little more westerly and keep the temp down for us.

Glad everyone got some rain the heats cominnnnnnnnn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
        0anyone cross at Columbia last few days? Any changes with the virus?
        Few of our guys crossed at Columbia couple weeks ago, sounds like they took temperatures but other than that business as usual. Some others have suggested having a mask in the truck just in case.

Comment

Laredo just changed it so only two per vehicle and it goes by the plate number as to which day you can cross. Has anyone heard if Colombia bridge is doing the same? This just came out.

Comment

We are heading down in the morning into PN.

Planning on three in our truck

Comment

Originally posted by DonBon View Post
              Laredo just changed it so only two per vehicle and it goes by the plate number as to which day you can cross. Has anyone heard if Colombia bridge is doing the same? This just came out.

Need clarification on what you mean by plate number and which day you can cross.

Comment

Example, the last number on your plate will determine what day you can cross, its a fluid situation, Its even harder on Mexican Nationals crossing north

Comment

I'm crossing tomorrow thru P.N. I have not heard of any issues there but I have buddy that crossed today.Will report if anything newsworthy. I'm told masks only.
                  Last edited by elgato; 06-04-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Last week!!! Not bad... all ponds are at 100%

Comment

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Originally posted by DonBon View Post

I heard that this doesn’t apply to Americans. I also heard it’s not really being in forced.

Last edited by Jbguide; 06-05-2020, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Don't think this applies at Columbia. Different state. Covid cases on the rise in Nuevo Laredo.

Comment

Just got back today, had 2 in truck no problems, pn. Ranch looks awesome. I got stuck once with a trailer load of feed. Most of the tanks are full and it looks like the brush is 2 feet taller.

Comment

Falcon dam is wide open for crossing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just crossed back, and no temp checks
                              Or stops in PN crossing either direction.

It’s dry, got 2 tons of feed out and saw two of our bigger bucks survived the neighbors.

Comment

Same here crossed over Friday back today p n. At bridge 9 this morning with 5 min line. Showed masks couple times but beyond that business as usual. Country looked good

Comment

Working...
                                X