Best truck stop opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    Bucee's isn't a truck stop. TA and Flying J are always nice.

Bucees doesn’t even allow trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Clintk View Post
      Kathys??
      That’s it nice place kathy’s korner
      Attached Files

Comment

TA Travel America truck stops are always the cleanest and nicest

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          Besides buc-ees , when traveling on the interstate system which is the best place
          To stop , loves In Encinal is disgusting, dirty everything, bad food
          So when I drive to see family ( some in California, some in st francessville/ Baton Rouge) is Loves better or flying J better
          Looked on YouTube and can’t find anything
          There is actually a guy on youtube who literally travels the country spending a day at different truckstops and filming vlogs.. Let me see if I can find his channel

Comment

Here is the guys channel.. Looks like he does alot more than just truck stops but he does do some big truck stop reviews.
            24 Hour Stealth Camping, Fantastic Food and Travel Adventures! I started making videos on this channel back in 2009 and over the last 14 years it has slowly turned into what you see today, food and travel. My wife Carol and I recently bought a Mercedes Sprinter van that we are going to turn into a camper and travel around Canada and the US. We will also be flying to interesting places around the world. If you love food and new destinations then consider following us on our adventures and subscribe to this channel, thank you! Carol and Ken Check out our website: https://kbdproductionstv.com/. I also have a Vlogging Channel called KenDomik'sLife, https://www.youtube.com/user/domik1966

Comment

Pilot / Flying J and we travel a lot. 10 - 16 k miles a year

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                Here is the guys channel.. Looks like he does alot more than just truck stops but he does do some big truck stop reviews.
                https://www.youtube.com/user/KBDProductionsTV/videos
                Does he get the lot lizards too?

Comment

When I was a truck driver Flying J was my go to place.

Comment

Little America out west of Green River and some of the Petros up here are ok.
                    Flying J is usually cleanest through Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      Besides buc-ees , when traveling on the interstate system which is the best place
                      To stop , loves In Encinal is disgusting, dirty everything, bad food
                      So when I drive to see family ( some in California, some in st francessville/ Baton Rouge) is Loves better or flying J better
                      Looked on YouTube and can’t find anything
                      After having driven through that area recently, it does not surprise me that a truck stop in the area would be disgusting. We have one Loves I can think of in the area, it's ok, not a Buc-ees, but I don't have any problem going in the place. The one Fly J I can think of and the one TA truck stops I would say are about equal, I prefer them over the one Loves in the area. But I am not a trucker, so I am not sure how truckers are treated or pricing for truckers as far as fuel and repairs goes.

Comment

I truck for a living. We mainly use loves due to their points system we get for refueling. They have tons of locations everywhere. Russels in endee NM is a good one, free museum. Its neat. Then u have the iowa 80 chain. Theres a big one off 40 near big cabin Oklahoma. Its like a trucker mall. The chrome shop mafia used to get the trucks from there and redo em for tv. We stop all over, but mainly use loves for convince.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                          You gotta stop using the Loves in Encinal, go to The Road Ranger on the other side, its much nicer than the Loves.
                          Forgot about the road ranger, got one in Sonora

Comment

76 used to be my favorite. I'd drive 50 miles out of route to get to one.

Comment

I do my best stay away from regular truckstops for the very reason you described.

In my "limited" experience. Professional driver since 1994 and logged 1 million plus miles plus boat load unlogged.

It's not necessarily the location. It's the patrons who frequent it.

Main reason I quit driving. I have 0 tolerance for the "younger generation". Lazy, lazy, lazy and lazy! They got the it's always someone else's fault, problem or responsibility mentality.

Case in point. Got sent on a service call for a leaking wheel. BTW i fix the trailers now.

In case you don't know that's the brake show.
                              The wheel seal is the thing with the notches in it.
                              Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-03-2020, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                Does he get the lot lizards too?
                                hahahaha! now that would be an interesting episode

Comment

Working...
                                X