Need help finding info on a gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding info on a gun

Hey guys I know some of you are into guns and have ways of finding out history and value and such. I love the ole Remington 1100 and have several because my grandfather had one when I was a kid that I thought was the coolest thing in the world. Anyway a good friend or mine who ain’t a big hunter or gun guy hit me up and has came across one and bought it a few years ago and has never used it and asked if I wanted to buy it. Like I said I have several and usually $400-$600 depending. However just realized this is a left hand version so I’m a a loss. Here are the numbers and can get pics if necessary. Looking for all the info I can get including value. Has one number that has some weird symbol then DC84, then the serial number: N743472V. I would appreciate any help one of you crazy gun gurus can give me. Thanks boys

The V denotes 2 3/4". On the barrel there should be a 2 letter code usually near the chamber you can use to determine month and year of manufacturer. Make a call to Remington. They can give you the date of manufacture and any other info they have. No idea on value.

Comment

Working...
    X