No announcement yet.

2019 Deer Corn prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mean to air any dirty laundry but I got a couple of hundred pounds from Wal-Mart and it was so full of " powder" I was afraid to put in my feeders. Used it in a pig roller bbl. Worked good.

Comment

We have deer corn 50# super clean corn @ $6.99 currently.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the best price I've heard of in a very long time.

Baytown/Mont Belvieu Walmart
        Man. Now if you could get free delivery for buying online over $100

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
          Yeah, like the increase of price is going to stop theft.....
          Did you see any easy feeders while at the Terrell location?
          I was there at the end of last week and there were 8

Comment

$6.25 a 50lb bag @ D&D in Seguin last weekend.

Comment

Sounds like bucees needs to have someone out there whatchin the customer load and show there receipt for the amount they bought. Would stop a lot of theft and then they would have to increase their price because of dishonest buttheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                Sounds like bucees needs to have someone out there whatchin the customer load and show there receipt for the amount they bought. Would stop a lot of theft and then they would have to increase their price because of dishonest buttheads.

If they had to pay someone $15 and hour to stand there and watch they would still have to increase their price.

Comment

$6.99/50# at Brookshires....buy 9 backs get the 10th free is you have a Thank You card. Works out to $6.21/50#.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                    Man. Now if you could get free delivery for buying online over $100
                    Will they deliver corn directly into the feeder though????

Comment

Yeah, like the increase of price is going to stop theft.....
                      Did you see any easy feeders while at the Terrell location?

The increase in price is to make up for the loss.... not deter theft.

Comment

I buy most of mine in bandera at heavenors lumber $6.99 for apple or regular

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          The increase in price is to make up for the loss.... not deter theft.
                          Understand but raising the price just hurts the law abiding consumer. It doesn't address the theft loss. So the same amount of loss will happen this year so next year prices will go up again.

Comment

Understand but raising the price just hurts the law abiding consumer. It doesn't address the theft loss. So the same amount of loss will happen this year so next year prices will go up again.

Any addressing of the theft loss and their solutions is going to raise the price as well.

Welcome to Bucees!

Comment

5.99 buccees Denton for 50s 6.99 buccees ft worth.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                                I talked to the manager at the Terrell Buc-ees and he said a major factor in their corn going up was theft. He said a large volume of people would come in and buy x amount of bags then go out and just load up however many extra they wanted
                                I don't get my receipt from any gas station except buc-ees.

I don't want to ever be accused of taking too many sacks of corn or bags of ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X