S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Since I'm not very computer savvy, let's try this again with the proper title...

S.H.N.F Hunters, lets hear it. How was last season, how is this season looking? I personally didn't hunt last year, new job, new house and all. Looking forward to getting out there and slinging a stick or two at something myself. haven't done much scouting yet with all the rain, but I plan on getting out there this weekend and checking some cameras I put out earlier this year. Good luck to all, and stay safe out there.

Lets hear it...

Just commenting since I'm too lazy to repost what I said before lol.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel ya.

Comment

Just scouted my new spot I hunted once last year. That one hunt produced a doe and three pigs within 20 mins. Could’ve filled tag #5 on a 9” spike that same morning but passed cuz I always leave my last tag for big boy.....which I never see. Lol. Anyway, seen 2 deer at that spot the other day and left. Won’t be back till opening day. That place is hot. Leaving it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Just scouted my new spot I hunted once last year. That one hunt produced a doe and three pigs within 20 mins. Could’ve filled tag #5 on a 9” spike that same morning but passed cuz I always leave my last tag for big boy.....which I never see. Lol. Anyway, seen 2 deer at that spot the other day and left. Won’t be back till opening day. That place is hot. Leaving it alone.

Can I get some coordinates please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            I remember that, you lit em up that day. I set cams out and apparently the batteries (brand new) were no good and died 2 days in. Had to get em and put more new batteries in to set out and survey my spots. Found a couple oaks that look to be productive, but more time will give me some more insight.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
              Can I get some coordinates please?

Haha! Got lucky finding it. Good luck this season.

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
              I remember that, you lit em up that day. I set cams out and apparently the batteries (brand new) were no good and died 2 days in. Had to get em and put more new batteries in to set out and survey my spots. Found a couple oaks that look to be productive, but more time will give me some more insight.

That stinks! And good luck.

Comment

Good luck to every one this year.

Comment

Originally posted by flash_outdoors View Post
                  can i get some coordinates please?
                  30.420739, -95.151859

Comment

I am still alive. Helicopter still functioning. So I should be good this year.

Comment

Dmack, Glad to hear you’re well. Glad to hear from you. Hope you have a great season.

Comment

Hoping to be the newest amateur roaming around our there this year. Moving to Willis in two weeks.

Comment

im back on a work schedule this season that lets me hunt mid week.
                          3 on, 2 off, 3 on, 6 off, repeat

I wont be out there much on the weekends but ill be able to spend some time in the sam during the week. havent been able to do that in a few years and really looking forward to it and i drew a chap archery hunt today. going to be a great year.

Comment

Scouted today for 6 hours, jumped a bachelor group 30 yards from the tree I hang my bowstand on, 2 of them looked BIG. Saw 6 does. Found some new promising spots, and was able to score my first pistol kill. 15 yard broadside shot with my 9mm. It was a very successful day!

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                              X