X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry Adams has several deer off his ranch in there as well. Lots of bone

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
      This will probably be the last time I enter - but at least I will get a nice jacket.
      Congratulations on killing a great deer. But I regret to inform you that the last jacket I got from there left me wondering where they found a jacket that cheaply made. Unfortunately when Darwin still owned the contest I bought a lifetime membership. I no longer bother going there to enter a deer. As a matter of fact they didn't enter my last deer because they said I didn't pay my entry fee. I had to tell them that lifetime members don't pay yearly entry fees. F Los Cazadores.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        Henry Adams has several deer off his ranch in there as well. Lots of bone
        Those are off the High Roller ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by BoWayne View Post
          I love all the negative comments… glad this little girl isn’t reading what grown men are saying about her. Who cares what her daddy did or didn’t pay for her to kill. The point is he got out there and spent time with his kid.

I have friends who were handed everything growing up and they are some of the most humble and hardworking people I know. I also know people who didn’t have a pot to pi$$ in and they chose to stay victims of their circumstances.

How about instead of making assumptions about whether or not this young lady will ever value what she has killed, y’all grow up and act like the sportsman we are supposed to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big A deer, congrats to the young lady

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
            Dad- smile honey, just one more picture I promise.
            Little girl- hurry daddy, I wanna go play on my cell phone….. (her excitement probly lasted
            3 minutes)
            How do you know this? Man this place has no shortage of ****** bags.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              Just for the high fence division you have to kill a deer around 300" to place..... its gotten so pathetic with these "pasture born" bucks
              Hunting in South TX is forever tainted by this crap. These ranches continue to come up with phrases like "pasture born" or "native deer" to make it sound better.

Comment

The deer is just ridiculous......might as well shoot something at the Zoo.

Label or try to justify however you want, but you cannot......

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Those are off the High Roller ranch.
                  I thought Henry owned the High Roller. Maybe I was mistaken

Comment

Anybody want to explain to everyone the High Roller Draft and what it costs to participate (based on prior years) ?

Comment

She killed this one and won a category in Muy Grande in 2020.
                      Attached Files

Comment

That was a great cull to take out.

Comment

LOL. No.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            high fence?
                            Could have been a 2 acre LF plot. And owner swears he's never seen the perimeter fence on other properties

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                              The deer is just ridiculous......might as well shoot something at the Zoo.

Label or try to justify however you want, but you cannot......
                              Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                              Anybody want to explain to everyone the High Roller Draft and what it costs to participate (based on prior years) ?
                              If this is your opinion, then why do you care about the High Roller draft?

Comment

I love how Ol' Mr. Henry DGAD. He hunts in tennis shoes and no camo. It's a wonder how he kills these monsters...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X