Glock parts help .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock parts help .

Say you want to upgrade a barrel on a G29 what would y’all go with ?

S3f solutions, storm lake, Kkm, grey ghost, Zev technologies, bar-sto, faxon and the list goes on.

I’m partial to S3f and Zev. I’ve run some of the others and meh. Curious about the Faxon though. They come from the precision rifle/ar world and would like to get my hands on one.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
      S3f solutions, storm lake, Kkm, grey ghost, Zev technologies, bar-sto, faxon and the list goes on.

I’m partial to S3f and Zev. I’ve run some of the others and meh. Curious about the Faxon though. They come from the precision rifle/ar world and would like to get my hands on one.

Sierracharlie out....

Thanks . Will check them out .

Comment

Storm lake or KKM most likely.

Why are you wanting to change it?

Comment

Fully supported chamber, regardless of what brand you purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
            Storm lake or KKM most likely.

Why are you wanting to change it?

Few reasons . Gun was stolen and recovered. Would feel better about having a different barrel and extractor.
            Kinda wanted to go with a longer 6in barrel too . Plan to get it milled for optics also .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              Few reasons . Gun was stolen and recovered. Would feel better about having a different barrel and extractor.
              Kinda wanted to go with a longer 6in barrel too . Plan to get it milled for optics also .
              Might as well put a firing pin in it as well if thats your worry.

Brasstrax/NIBIN (the system that tags fired cases) uses extractors and firing pins. In fact, fired cases that are actually usefull out number fired slugs by far. Like in my wild guess, 50-1 and Im being conservative. Even then a projectile might be able to tell you what sort of gun it came from via rifling. However, you can give me a test fire case from your current pin along with 10 others and I can tell you which gun is what in less than 5 minutes.

And for the discussion I have swapped to double diamond and KKM. Only cause I took two 40s to 9mm.
              Last edited by Quackerbox; 12-08-2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X