Deal Alert - $1.99/lb Brisket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert - $1.99/lb Brisket

At Randall's if you have a value acct. Good through Tuesday.
    Just in time to grind venison burger.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

That aint bad! I'll use brisket for ground meat. I just don't like brisket enuff to cook one whole! I don't mind if somebody else wants to!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
      That aint bad! I'll use brisket for ground meat. I just don't like brisket enuff to cook one whole! I don't mind if somebody else wants to!
      I don’t mind that you don’t mind that I like to smoke brisket. :-). Thank you for not minding, and OP, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I believe same at Tom Thumb up in NTX area anyways

Comment

I can’t believe that if I had a Kroger close to me I’d go over and buy one. Brisket on sale for $2 a pound - it’s like skirt steak (fajitas)- when I was a kid and worked in a small store market we just threw it is grind pile- if people asked we would hold some back and sell it for less than .50 a pound.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            I can’t believe that if I had a Kroger close to me I’d go over and buy one. Brisket on sale for $2 a pound - it’s like skirt steak (fajitas)- when I was a kid and worked in a small store market we just threw it is grind pile- if people asked we would hold some back and sell it for less than .50 a pound.
            $.50 in 1980 is equivalent to $1.85 cents today 👍

Comment

I’m not that old but try and find skirt steak for under $5 a pound. It’s cheaper to buy NY Strip than skirt

Comment

Your right on point Glen about the skirt steak. It was cheap before it was repurposed and called a fajita. Kinda like Levi button up jeans for 9.95 a pair before they renamed to 501 for 30.00 a pair.

Comment

When my dad was a butcher they would give the employees the skirt steak. No one would buy it .

Comment

I’m not that old but try and find skirt steak for under $5 a pound. It’s cheaper to buy NY Strip than skirt
                    Where are you buying strip steaks for $5/lb?

Comment

HEB has them for $4.99 here this last week

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                        X