Shoutout, Justin Spies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoutout, Justin Spies

A need came up for a new side by side recently. Not for the wife and I, but for my elderly parents (Mom is 74, Pop is 78 in 9 days).

I reached out to Justin and told him what pop said he’d like to have, and that was not easy to come by. Long story made short, he was looking for a Ranger XP Premium 1000 in Pursuit Camo.

Anyway, I contacted Justin the weekend before Thanksgiving and sent him a build sheet from the Polaris website of what we were after. He was on a hunting trip at the time, and posted pics of a stud he took on that trip, but said he was due back in the office the following Tuesday and would get with me. Held true. I had a quote the day he said, along with him passing word they had the exact model and color I asked about in route. Put a deposit on it and just had to wait through holidays and for add ons to arrive and be installed.

The wife and I picked this up this morning and took it to two very happy parental units:

Justin, really can’t thank you enough. They were stressing about their very well worn 570 and needed something more reliable. I appreciate you staying in touch, not only through the holiday but also during personal time on the hunting trip.

Very much appreciated sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hell yea, congrats. I got the same service at genes polaris and mancuso.

Comment

Justin is the man. Good looking rig!

Comment

He is good people! Good guy.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

That’s a good looking machine Frank. I’m sure they love it. Your shout out speaks volumes about Justin and the business that he represents.

Comment

He is alright for a guy that…
              “makes it hard to get Kansas tags just by posting his success” & “ruins it for those that have been hunting an area in Oklahoma for years by sharing his excitement of a new lease.” (Sarcastic Eye-roll)

He is a good guy, and even better family man.
              The dude is also having a phenomenal season!!!
              I’m fortunate enough to call him a close friend!

Congratulations to your parents on their new SXS!!!
              Last edited by Hsbtgarcia; 12-03-2022, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Justin is good people for sure!!!!

Comment

The high mount rear winch set up is bad azz.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                      The high mount rear winch set up is bad azz.

We have one and it is a lifesaver if you’re on your own for loading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        We have one and it is a lifesaver if you’re on your own for loading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Exact reason I had that added. While I am fairly strong, my father is getting up there in age as I previously mentioned. That rear winch is a game changer and something I’ll use when need be as well. Just because I can load an animal by lifting it doesn’t mean I should or actually want to.

Work smarter, not harder!

Comment

Good stuff thanks for sharing

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Did a quick google search and can't find one for Can Am...

Comment

There’s an aftermarket one. Not exactly the same as the two pictured in this thread, but it would probably work.

Edit- https://thumperfab.com/products/can-...BoCo-kQAvD_BwE

There’s another that looks similar to the ones in the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X