Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    If you think Bitcoin is a fraud you have no idea what you're talking about.

I think most know (even guys that trade) smaller "coins" are all junk. Just trade vehicles like penny stocks to try and make money.

But BTC is actually used. Same with ETH and LTC.
    Let me know how it goes when you cash out your earnings

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
      Serious? You know you can buy Bitcoin and others on some of the largest American owned stock trading platforms in the world. Like Interactive Brokers.

And it's easy to buy BTC and move what you own to other platforms or cash out. Robinhood is an actual broker also.

Not sure why you think one can't "cash out"

Comment

welp, just got the email from voyager that FTX was the #1 bidder to buy them out...so they are back on the market lol

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
          i have cashed out numerous times over the last 2 years. from robinhood, voyager, and coinbase, straight to my chase account.

Comment

Originally posted by Blownshelby View Post
            More like the “ENRON of Crypto”
            The ironic thing is that the guy they just named to take over FTX after Sam stepped down was an Enron lawyer. Seriously. You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Good time to buy

Comment

Stole this from somewhere.

Here's something huge to consider. The wipeout of FTX has HUGE implications for the 2024 election. Sam Badman-Fried was the SECOND largest donor to Democrats in the recent (rigged) elections. He was gearing up to bankroll the entire Democrat propaganda steal in 2024. It only took a couple of tweets from CZ, head of Binance, to implode the entire FTX Ponzi scheme empire.

Now, dig deeper and you will discover that FTX was a massive MONEY LAUNDERING PONZI operation that benefited primarily democrats. Another Dem slush fund, in other words, but this time in the crypto space.

Now, CZ (Chinese-Canadian) of Binance says he wants to work with Elon Musk to place Binance as the payment system for Twitter. CZ is also "tolerant" of Trump and can coexist with Trump, Musk, etc.

Getting the picture? CZ and Binance just toppled a major Dem slush fund.

Comment

Read through this twitter thread. Some very cozy relationships between SBF, his team, the SEC & CFTC. Gary Gensler needs to go down with this ship.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Serious? You know you can buy Bitcoin and others on some of the largest American owned stock trading platforms in the world. Like Interactive Brokers.

And it's easy to buy BTC and move what you own to other platforms or cash out. Robinhood is an actual broker also.

Not sure why you think one can't "cash out"
                    You think Robinhood is a 100% legit? FTX owned nearly 8% of them and don't get me started on the b.s. Robinhood pulled during the gamestop saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
                      Stole this from somewhere.

Here's something huge to consider. The wipeout of FTX has HUGE implications for the 2024 election. Sam Badman-Fried was the SECOND largest donor to Democrats in the recent (rigged) elections. He was gearing up to bankroll the entire Democrat propaganda steal in 2024. It only took a couple of tweets from CZ, head of Binance, to implode the entire FTX Ponzi scheme empire.

Now, dig deeper and you will discover that FTX was a massive MONEY LAUNDERING PONZI operation that benefited primarily democrats. Another Dem slush fund, in other words, but this time in the crypto space.

Now, CZ (Chinese-Canadian) of Binance says he wants to work with Elon Musk to place Binance as the payment system for Twitter. CZ is also "tolerant" of Trump and can coexist with Trump, Musk, etc.

Getting the picture? CZ and Binance just toppled a major Dem slush fund.
                      **** thats deep. Dont understand most of it.. but hoping that last sentence is true

Comment

GBTC - Grayscale Bitcoin Trust Trades on OTC but still files SEC documents Stock is supposed to move up/down with BTC/ETH as that's it's only purpose. And why people pay a 2% fee for owning the stock.

What are the odds this could be a scam and them not hold as many Bitcoin as they claim?
                        One would think in order to file and list the stock the Trust would have to be in tight order. I ask because stock is trading at a 40+% discount to the price of Bitcoin and rumors are starting to swirl since they didn't want to show proof of the Bitcoin they own.

Latest PR
                        STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grayscale Investments®, the world’s largest digital currency asset manager, today reaffirmed that the safety and security of the holdings underlying Grayscale’s digital asset products are unaffected by recent market events and continue to operate business as usual.* Genesis Global Capital, LLC – a subsidiary of Genesis Global Trading, Inc., Grayscale's affiliate – today announced that it is temporarily suspending redemptions and new loan origina

I think odds are low it's a total scam but ???

Comment

My dad used to say, if it sounds to good to be true, chances are it is. I’m glad I stayed away from bitcoin.

Comment

It seems a bunch of y’all got screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                              My dad used to say, if it sounds to good to be true, chances are it is. I’m glad I stayed away from bitcoin.

Bitcoin isn’t the problem……it is some of the exchanges and some of the alt coins that are sketchy if not downright fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Bitcoin isn’t the problem……it is some of the exchanges and some of the alt coins that are sketchy if not downright fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                what’s the difference?

Comment

Working...
                                X