Finally Got My Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Got My Ring

After what seemed to be an eternity, I finally got my SHSU ring! I became eligible 2 years ago, however at the time I didn’t have the extra money to drop on a College Class ring. I had always wanted one and I figured once I graduate in the Spring and start my Career I’d just order one later on when I was able to. Two months ago my bestfriend came to me, he’s a 2019 Sam Grad, and he called me and told me that as my graduation gift, he and his mom had decided to split the cost of the ring and ordered it so that I could partake in the ring ceremony at Sam! I finally got it tonight, and I am beyond honored to wear this ring on my finger. To some it may just look like a piece of metal, but to me it’s a blessing, and a symbol of all my hard work that I will wear proudly on my hand for years to come! Next stop is graduation in the spring, and lemme tell ya, May can’t come soon enough!
    Attached Files

Congrats!
    Eat ‘em’ Up, Kats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. That’s a good friend for sure.

Comment

Congrats!!
        Eat em up kats!
        Class of 2013

Comment

Love you and your friends attitude, welcome to Kat family from long time ago graduate.

Comment

Congrats man! Wear my Aggie ring a lot. Not all the time, but it reminds me of where I came from. Wear it proud and u owe ur buddy a lot of beer.

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
                Congrats man! Wear my Aggie ring a lot. Not all the time, but it reminds me of where I came from. Wear it proud and u owe ur buddy a lot of beer.
                Oh yeah, a whole bunch lol

Comment

What a great gift from a friend. My wife and I are both Sam alumni, what field are you pursuing?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                    What a great gift from a friend. My wife and I are both Sam alumni, what field are you pursuing?
                    I’m gonna be going into teaching to teach Ag. Science! Gonna do that for a little bit and see how it goes. If I don’t like it after a couple years I can always find something else! Major is Animal Science, Minor is Education

Comment

Congratulations!

My oldest son and daughter-in-law gradumacated from Sam.

Comment

Congratulations. A lot of hard work goes into this ring. I have the same ring wear with pride

Comment

Congratulations! My daughter got her ring tonight also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X