Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
    Nobody wearing out the refresh button today?
    Present.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
      Drew E-Post Waterfowl at Richland Creek WMA- Carl Frentress Unit!!! Got all excited until I informed my wife. Apparently my Daughter has an out of town Volleyball Tournament that weekend and we will have a 2 month old at that time. When originally applied, that weekend was free. But my daughter ended up getting put on a different team and some of the tournament dates changed. Just my luck. I would still be going too if it wasn't for the baby. I can't justify sending my wife and kids on an out of town tournament so I can go hunt ducks.

I already accepted the permit before clearing it with the Mrs. so there will be at least 1 standby spot open for the 1/13-15/23 weekend!

**** me and my poor planning. I was really pumped up about this draw too! I love duck hunting and I heard it's a great hunt!!!

I can't find any information on this hunt. I drew and plan to go, but am looking for more information about what type of hide exists.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDude View Post
        I drew south llano SP with 2 point a few years ago and met another hunter there that only had one point so there’s a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thats the hope I am holding onto.

Comment

Pending 2nd draw on all the ePostcards.

Comment

Draw Richland Creek Trinity e-postcard! Should have a lot of targets, pigs everywhere there.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              Nobody wearing out the refresh button today?
              I think I broke it already

Comment

ready for my email about getting drawn for big horn

Comment

I’m not sure I like that Richland Creek is now draw only for everything. I liked being able to go down there March 1-April 30 for Hogs. I drew 4/14-4/23

Comment

Already starting the 'not selected" for me.

Comment

starting with spring turkey

Comment

When are the draws for the whitetail bonanza and those other 9 or 10 hunts you get a letter in the mail about?

Comment

Deadline was 10/15 for those. When I called a week or so ago they said they were still trying to contact winners.

Comment

8 points for turkey and not selected......

Comment

1 pending so far on turkey...

Comment

I drew National Refuge Hog on Hagerman!

Comment

Working...
                                X