• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Comment

In for updates

Comment

Tuned in and i admire the work you've put in. Many would have folded by now.

But you get to wake up in God's country every morning so that helps.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just getting caught up,, super cool thread! Good luck

Comment

Well today I spent many hours hiking and looking under every bush and in every ditch and didn’t see one deer. Crazy how they can be plentiful one day then non existent the next. I am enjoying the trip and I did have a really nice 4x4 yesterday that I passed up so no lt complaining. One more day in the mountains tomorrow and I’ll enjoy it what ever it brings but after 9 days I really faint wait to get home to the wife and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Well today I spent many hours hiking and looking under every bush and in every ditch and didn’t see one deer. Crazy how they can be plentiful one day then non existent the next. I am enjoying the trip and I did have a really nice 4x4 yesterday that I passed up so no lt complaining. One more day in the mountains tomorrow and I’ll enjoy it what ever it brings but after 9 days I really faint wait to get home to the wife and kids.

Tomorrow is your day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get some rest tonight and give ‘em hell tomorrow Kirby !!!! Use the info you have gathered the last several days and make a good plan.

Comment

Good luck Kirby!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck tomorrow!!

Comment

Pulling for ya bud!

Comment

Appreciate it fellas. I’m going to give it all I got tomorrow

Comment

I've always wanted to travel to hunt like this. What kind of access do you get with the honda? ride to an area and then walk the rest of the way to hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
                            I've always wanted to travel to hunt like this. What kind of access do you get with the honda? ride to an area and then walk the rest of the way to hunt?
                            Lots of trails and forest service roads to get you in the back country. This particular unit the Honda has not been very beneficial because the forest road is good and gets you through a good portion of the unit.

Comment

Well it comes to and end. I put in about 5 miles and several hours glassing and didn’t see anything. I guess all the traffic the last 5 days got them on their feet out out of this area. Hint doesn’t end until dark today but I have been here 9 days and I’m ready to get home. The wind has torn my tent to pieces and a slight chance of rain would have me sleeping in my truck and I’m not interested in that. I’ll get a couple hours sleep then head home at 7 this evening. I like driving at night so shouldn’t be a problem. My friends got a couple daddies and I actually passed up a 150-160 class Monday because I saw 3 giants from over a mile away and had dreams of getting one of those fellas on the ground. Been a really good time, most of it alone which is just what a man needs from time to time.
                              PS. Really appreciate you guys rooting for me. I had chances so it worked

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Well it comes to and end. I put in about 5 miles and several hours glassing and didn’t see anything. I guess all the traffic the last 5 days got them on their feet out out of this area. Hint doesn’t end until dark today but I have been here 9 days and I’m ready to get home. The wind has torn my tent to pieces and a slight chance of rain would have me sleeping in my truck and I’m not interested in that. I’ll get a couple hours sleep then head home at 7 this evening. I like driving at night so shouldn’t be a problem. My friends got a couple daddies and I actually passed up a 150-160 class Monday because I saw 3 giants from over a mile away and had dreams of getting one of those fellas on the ground. Been a really good time, most of it alone which is just what a man needs from time to time.
                                PS. Really appreciate you guys rooting for me. I had chances so it worked

Thanks for taking us along. Hunts like that are really about the adventure, sometimes we a fortunate to have a trophy to remember it by.
                                It certainly wasn’t for lack of trying. Drive safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X