Clamp Free Paper Tuner Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clamp Free Paper Tuner Build.

Home depot for the pipe and fittings. The top 90's come off to change the roll. Harbor Freight for the two magnet bars. Local metal shop for metal tubing. Cut some pieces from an old hog panel and bent them into handles. Welded a nut to one end of each tubing and threaded in eye bolts. I can tape the paper end onto the bottom conduit and roll it on it to feed it if I want. The conduit rolls loosely in the PVC fitting. Actual PVC pipe would be snug. Ran the eyes into hooks that I pre-drilled and threaded into center of T fittings. I don't have to set the tubing on the ground or hold them between my legs when moving the paper. I wish the magnets weren't so strong. May put some padding on the tubing or the magnets, or both, to reduce the magnet power. It's fine, but just thinking of some material that will barrier the magnet power a bit. Good tight hold. I swing the top magnet over the paper and it locks in place. I can roll the bottom and hold, and swing the bottom tubing in place. It's Grey conduit holding the paper roll as well. It's just resting inside the 3/4 90 fittings with a 1" to 3/4" reducer in the top of the T. Pretty much 1" framework for stability.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Pretty slick setup

Comment

Freaking brilliant, Man! I love it!

Comment

Really nice!

Comment

Super nice and well though out! I did one years ago with some odd pvc fitting I found to hold the paper and it works great.

Comment

Working...
          X