New tractor day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tractor day

Yesterday was new tractor day. I needed a bigger tractor for road work and clearing trees from fence lines and such at our home place. (House under construction) And I also needed another tractor for our hay farm about 6 miles down the road.

I looked at every color tractor. Some folks in town that have sold used tractors and implements for years are a dealer for TYM now, so I gave them a look as well. Long story short, after months of research and tire kicking, I bought a TYM T1104. It’s a 110 horsepower tractor. Not too big for some of my smaller job needs, and big enough for the bigger jobs. More features than a 75 horse green or orange tractor for roughly the same money too.

The local dealer is a small family operation. That was my biggest hesitation. They’re selling a lot of these tractors and have plans to build a new building for offices, shop, and parts next year. Looks like they are on their way to a successful business with TYM, so I went ahead and bought.

I like the TYM better than Kubota, regardless of price (just small details here and there - personal preferences). I was neck and neck between TYM and Deere. The large price difference for same size/horsepower tractors and/or large horsepower difference for same price was the deciding factor for me.

We’ll be bailing hay again in a couple weeks, so I’ll put it to good use soon.

Niiiiice!

Comment

New equipment is always fun. Congrats

Comment

Yessir, that is really nice.

Comment

nice!! love that new tractor smell

Comment

Very nice! Now get it dirty

Comment

I have some work for you on our new place!!

Comment

Good looking rig! Can't beat a cab with ac/heat!

Comment

Nice. Please keep us updated on how you like it. I will probably be looking for a cab tractor next year when we are in a recession and you can find them cheap.

Comment

I don't know why I love big tractors as much as I do. I can spend hours and hours in a cab tractor listening to tunes, and working.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

I bought a new TYM 48 horse 2 years ago and been very pleased with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I don't know why I love big tractors as much as I do. I can spend hours and hours in a cab tractor listening to tunes, and working.
                          What Dale said!

Comment

Congrats thats a nice one!

Comment

Nice. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X