X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Here’s mine...no model.

Custom...
    slide cuts looks like a hawk .. i have the hawk 5.0.. i changed the grip module... it was like yours
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Great find!! I believe the Tuxedos are now discontinued- which is a huge bummer.

Originally posted by kae006 View Post

I have a couple guys at Scheel’s that text me whenever something interesting shows up, that’s where this one came from

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
          slide cuts looks like a hawk .. i have the hawk 5.0.. i changed the grip module... it was like yours
          It’s a one of a kind...

Comment

Love my Infinity
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Nice pistols

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                Listed this one on Gunbroker last night, love the fit but it's a little fancy for an everyday carry

How much? Does it come with the whiskey?

Comment

I'll play. Here's some of mine. I love those six inch 10mm's. There's a couple of 9mm's, 40's, and .38 supers as well. And one .45 acp.

Comment

Dang I need a smoke after this thread.

Comment

Oh man, 1911’s have become my vice these days. Specifically 70 series Colt’s.

Comment

Can't believe I left this one out. This was my first one from STI when you could order one direct from them. It's in .38 super. Many an animal has shed it's life blood from this one. I remember guiding a yankee who wanted to know why I carried a handgun since you can't hit anything with one. We came upon a group of javelina roughly 100 yards away. I asked him if he wanted to bet that I couldn't hit one. He said $100. I cracked one right in the noggin. Let him keep his money but he was pretty quiet the rest of the hunt. That was worth more than the money. Little did he know that I practiced daily and could hit a 6 inch plate with a rest at that distance pretty well every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                          Dang I need a smoke after this thread.
                          😂😂😂

Yup!

Comment

Dang it! Now ya'll got me fantasizing bout a 460 Rowland conversion on one of my older RIA 1911's.

Comment

For the 1911 fans, bought this set in auction yesterday:

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                Can't believe I left this one out. This was my first one from STI when you could order one direct from them. It's in .38 super. Many an animal has shed it's life blood from this one. I remember guiding a yankee who wanted to know why I carried a handgun since you can't hit anything with one. We came upon a group of javelina roughly 100 yards away. I asked him if he wanted to bet that I couldn't hit one. He said $100. I cracked one right in the noggin. Let him keep his money but he was pretty quiet the rest of the hunt. That was worth more than the money. Little did he know that I practiced daily and could hit a 6 inch plate with a rest at that distance pretty well every time.

Just imagine all the stories he told his friends back home about the crack shot Texan that molly-whopped the Javi 100 yards away

Comment

Working...
                                X