No announcement yet.

Would you do it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do not need a diesel, do not buy one. I have had 2, but I was towing a huge 5th wheel and work trailers loaded to the max.
    Bought a 2020 F350 C/C 4x4 STX FX4 LB with the 7.3 gasser and love it. Only tow a 4 wheeler trailer and possibly my 30 hp Kubota to get serviced or fixed. Very happy with this truck and it will scream on the HWY and will pull when needed. Maybe not like the diesel, but it pulls what i need with no problem. Biggest thing is compared to prices today, it was $47,000 OTD new in April 2020.

Comment

I wanted a gas 7.3 when u got my last truck . Couldn’t find one . So I got another Diesel. I’m glad I did .

Comment

That's a fine truck you have Bish! Low miles really great shape and best of all PAID FOR! 94,500 miles. It's not even broke in yet. You made the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          Used maybe. Not new.
          Ya we are talking used here

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
            Thanks for all the help, I knew what I should do but wanted to see what all thought. I called and told them I was passing on the deal, washed and waxed my 08 and she still looks good and runs great, plus its MINE!!

God Bless
            Bish
            I think you made a good choice…good looking truck

Comment

There’s nothing prettier than a truck that’s paid for.

Comment

Would you do it!!

Great decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You made the right decision, I have an 08 same trim in tan, I couldn’t go to a gasser. Mines got a lot more miles than yours, you have nothing to worry about!

Comment

Good call on keeping it.

Comment

How much do you want for your 08? lol

Comment

I may be wrong but I think his 08 is a gasser. I see dual exhaust.

Comment

This got me looking at used 3/4 tons wanting one. Payments would be outrageous

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
                            If you don't need a new truck right now, wait. Prices are going to come down. A lot. And that doesn't seem like much of a deal to me. But I'm cheap.
                            I like your thinking. I’ve been pushing mine to and from work the last 3 weeks holding out. Just about sucked the last mile out out it. Been keeping an eye on the used market the last several months. Prices have not moved a lot, but they trucks have been sitting longer.

Comment

No brainer, keep the 08.

Do like I do on my 09 Duramax. Look over it real good when you are doing fluid changes and routine maintenance for anything that needs to be done.
                              I just replaced my hydroboost, and power steering lines. They had been leaking for some time, but had recently gotten worse.

Keeping your ride in tip top condition keeps the urge for that new ride and high prices at bay.

I can load it up and have the confidence to drive it cross country at a moments notice for a hunt. Even though it is a little older I know it is very well maintained with fresh fluids and in perfect shape mechanically.

Comment

Yes my 08 is the V-10 Triton engine.

God Bless

Comment

Working...
                                X