• Show
Clear All

Nice one! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Great deer!

Comment

Great deer congrats!

Comment

Congratulations, I grew up just past the golf course on 43 and I never seen anything like that around there then. There was a dentist that killed a good one like that a couple of years ago around Henderson.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
            Wow great buck! Congrats

Comment

Great deer! congrats

Comment

Good gosh-a-wal-a-moddy that's a biggun! Congratulations on a real fine specimen right there!!

Comment

That’s a great buck!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the congrats guys. Yes they are starting to be some really nice deer in Rusk County since they changed the rules it's going to help a lot. It also doesn't hurt to live a 20 minute walk from luminant Mining Company land. He came in late in the evening on October 29th to the green patch surrounded by Woods and started to feed when I shot him. Didn't make a great shot ,,guess I was a little nervous but after a miraculous tracking job we finally found him. I do not own a large tract of land but I have a nice funnel coming through the back part of my property funneling from one large patch of woods to some other patches of woods. If you can find a place like that and get the does to hang around on a regular basis ,such as a food plot , during the rut the big boys will start coming through. I shot this buck on October 29th it just took me a while to post it I believe the pre-rut is the best time to get a big buck they are just cruising not chasing.

Comment

Nice one, congrats!

Comment

Great bowkill buck, big congrats to you.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                              Congratulations, I grew up just past the golf course on 43 and I never seen anything like that around there then. There was a dentist that killed a good one like that a couple of years ago around Henderson.
                              you grew up in the area where LOTS of big deer live. there was a giant hit on 43 at the golf course a few years

Comment

Luminant holds some great bucks. I’ve seen my share while working on their property, and that was several years ago. Shows what age and low pressure will do. Congrats on a fine buck Sir !

Comment

Working...
                                X