anyone lose a gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone lose a gun?

I found a gun and other items alongside the road around St. Jo today.
    If you think it's yours, pm me and describe it and I'll get it back to you.

Me me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s scary

Comment

Yea that's strange

Comment

Mmm....interesting.

Comment

turn it over to the police.

Comment

obviously fell off a truck, trailer, or maybe an atv on a trailer.

Comment

If it was a shotgun, some dove hunter is probably dejected about now. Good on you for stepping up.

I found a bird dog one morning before daylight out in the middle of nowhere and picked her up. She had a little road rash but no broken bones. Luckily she had a collar with a phone number and I got her back to the owner. She and I both were 300 miles from home. The guy lived about fifty miles from me. Small world.

Comment

I found a rifle in the middle of the highway once. Called the county sheriffs and gave them the info. They told me to just hold on to it and they will let me know if anyone calls. Never heard from anyone. Good shooter too!

Comment

Anyone that careless don't deserve to get it back. What if some little kid found it.

Comment

lots of criminals will chunk their guns if there running from the leo's,,, i would call the local leo office and let them know,,, you wouldn't want a surprise later if it turned up as a stolen

Comment

I’ve left a pistol at the bottom of a mountain one time. The likelihood of anyone ever finding it were pretty scarce, including myself. Haven’t lost one on the road yet though lol

Comment

it was in a gun case before it met the road. Pretty bad road rash. Don't know if i'd even shoot it without having a gunsmith check it out first.

Comment

I found a camo Benellie laying in a parking lot at a boar ramp one time. I put it away to call in later. Didn't want anyone unworthy to pick it up. When I got back to the ramp, there was a couple of turkey hunters that asked if I had seen one. One feller gave it's description too. So I gave it back to him. He had leaned it against the tire of his truck. And through a bit of fatigue and distraction talking with other hunters, forgot about it when he got in to leave. He was sure relieved when he saw I had it. I was glad it got back to it's rightful owner.

Comment

I lost a backpack and 1911

Comment

Working...
                              X