Perlitz Ranch Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perlitz Ranch Video

Why is it that every year right @ near the start of the season, these yearly e-mails go around again. I got the one where Swamie or whatever his name is shoots the 180 that was supposed to be the cull 8. I know some of you know the one I'm talking about because it was posted here last year.

I can't remember, but I think SouthTX Sniper knows the Perlitz's, and him or someone last year knew the inside on this video. My question is, was this tape real, or was it a hoax? I know who ever knew about it said last year, but I can't remember.

Either way, it's pretty classic. I'd include it, but it does include an f-bomb or two, so in respect to a public forum I'll refrain.
    Last edited by Briers; 10-20-2006, 08:38 AM.

Yeah.I remember the video.Wasn't there a website that those guys started? If I remembr correctthey set a bobccat in a brusch pile and videod there buddy shooting the thing.It was funny as well.

Comment

It was a set up deal. The guy that shot the deer is a friend of Jeff Foxworthy. That video has made it around the world a time or two.

Comment

It was all acted out!!! That was some good acting!!! Funny as well

Comment

Yea, I believe it was all done in good fun. I still show it to friends every now and then that don't know about it. It's a classic in my book. Here is the website that it's on- http://www.rexkramer.com/

Comment

"Big Whiskey", the cameraman for the video posted on here a couple of years ago. He seemed like quite a character.

Here's a cached copy of the old thread.
            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

I had a good laugh over that video more than once....didn't know it was a hoax though

Comment

Man that RexKramer.com is a gut buster.

Comment

Working...
                X