Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	24204500
    Base attached to my hat

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      [ATTACH]498686[/ATTACH]
      Base attached to my hat
      Is it just a sticker base stuck to the plastic of the bill? Very cool. How heavy is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Saltwater Buck View Post
        Is it just a sticker base stuck to the plastic of the bill? Very cool. How heavy is it?

You are correct. It's really not heavy at all.

Comment

Have the problems been taken care of with the new software update? I'm still on the fence about buying one!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
            Have the problems been taken care of with the new software update? I'm still on the fence about buying one!
            No problems with my last update. I downloaded the zip file to the SD card and all is well.

Camera works fine.

Comment

I'm going to pull the trigger this week on the black3. Any good package deals out there?

Comment

Anybody use their camera to film under water?
                2050z I used my GoPro to film this entire video above and below water (See link below. Make sure to watch in HD). The only footage in the video that was not GoPro is the very end video clip. I use my GoPro on all my dives and it has worked great with the exception of one dive out in west Texas a few month ago at San Solomon spring. I was so exited to dive that I forgot to change my doors out on the camera. Yep I jumped in with the open back door on the GoPro. Completely submerged the camera. I immediately dried the camera and put it in a bag of rice. After it sat in the bag for 24 hours I got it out turned it on and dove with it that very afternoon. This is the most versatile camera on the planet in my opinion! If you are diving below 30ft I would recommend a filter as everything becomes blue at depth.

http://youtu.be/LYEnUFANPus
                Last edited by Texasniper; 05-29-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

that is a cool video. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
                    I'm going to pull the trigger this week on the black3. Any good package deals out there?
                    No one?

Comment

I have not found one.

Comment

I didn't find any real deals on them.

Comment

Just read all 7 pages! May be over my knowledge range.........I hate to complicate my hunts. I prefer to hit a record button and be done.

Originally posted by Bowhunter9790 View Post
                          You have to choose remote or IPad app.
                          I've had mine for about a month. Takes good video! Battery life is crap. Go pro even sent me new batt. When wifi is turned on I get maybe 1/2 hr of record time. Not real impressed. Hopefully all of y'all's will be better.
                          Need record time of at 4 hours to justify being in a tree for two days solid.
                          My extra list:
                          battery pack
                          tripod attachment
                          suction cup frame

maybe a headstrap.
                          Maybe the rail mount for my semi auto rifle.

Okay Dale send me a link for rail mount
                          Head strap, extra battery and possibly hook up to my bow some kind of way.
                          Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                          I'm with you TSU. It would be nice if when you opened the box, there was a notice in huge red letters that said, "There are no instructions or directions in this box. Don't even attempt to open anything until you download and print the 63 page manual."
                          Sounds dang painful!!!
                          Originally posted by NUTT89 View Post
                          [ATTACH]439803[/ATTACH]
                          It jumps but not as bad as would think and looks cool watching arrow drawn back
                          That is my style! I have had other cameras and that seems much easier to me.
                          My battery goes low after three hours with camera off and using my phone to control it
                          ouch! why would battery go low?? sounds crazy!
                          Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                          Wondering the same as the one at Bass Pro was $399 and all the accessories were next to it........dang pricey stuff!

Comment

I got an H3 Black in the mail right now. Going to use it to help document my Yellowstone trip then I look forward to recording some dove hunting this fall.

Comment

The wifi is still transmitting while the camera is off. It eats up the battery life. Battery pack should resolve that problem.

Comment

The wifi is still transmitting while the camera is off. It eats up the battery life. Battery pack should resolve that problem.
                                understood! I have a Galaxy (android phone) will all this fancy stuff work with it? I think I saw one post on this thread that even mentioned another phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X