Fun hunt in Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun hunt in Kansas

I been hunting hard for deer up in Kansas for the last 2 months. I took Saturday morning and Sunday morning off and some friends came up and we killed a 7 man limit each morning which is 56 birds total. Now I just got back in the deer blind love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucket list hunt for me is pheasant in the snow over good dogs. Good luck on the deer and keep us posted

Comment

Would love to try hunting pheasants. Congrats

Comment

Very nice! Headed up there in a couple of weeks with my Britt to try some of the WIHA so this is good to see.

Comment

Pheasant hunting would help me drop at least 10 lbs every year when I lived in Colorado. Just couldn't get enough. That is a great picture, looks pretty cold.

Comment

Heading back up tomorrow to get 4 days in with the bow.

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Awesome. ROOSTER!!

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                  Pheasant hunting would help me drop at least 10 lbs every year when I lived in Colorado. Just couldn't get enough. That is a great picture, looks pretty cold.
                  It was this morning but once you get to walking to stay nice and warm!

Comment

Looks like fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, what county in KS did you find these birds? I'm heading up to Norton in a couple days with my dogs, we hunt our way south on friends and family land.

Comment

Hunted between Norton and Hill City the week of the opener. We found good birds on WIHA land. More quail this year than last year it seemed. One farmer said they had more rain up north so bird numbers were better closer to the Nebraska boarder.

Graham and Norton counties

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                          X