Cdc has lost their mind. Real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
    Ok, serious question then. Something happens and a government rep knocks on your door. He says, "We will be making a green zone of this neighborhood and will be using your house as well as 20 other houses on this street to house high-risk people for the next 6 weeks. You have 8 hours to pack up what you need and leave."

What is your response?
    Get the heck off my property.

Comment

Ok, serious question then. Something happens and a government rep knocks on your door. He says, "We will be making a green zone of this neighborhood and will be using your house as well as 20 other houses on this street to house high-risk people for the next 6 weeks. You have 8 hours to pack up what you need and leave."

What is your response?
      First I laugh. Then I tell them to get off my property and inform them that if they return they will be forcefully removed. I would advise them to find a home owned by a sheep that might comply.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        They lost me at camps. F them
        X2

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

What is your response?
          pew pew

Comment

This virus kills only 2% of people that contact it at worse. Reading this you would think it's 50%.
            I believe this virus was unleashed on purpose to disprupt the economy and the same ones responsible (or others) are using this pandemic as a test to see how much conformity they can accomplish from people. They have already convinced the majority to cancel Thanksgiving. Christmas is next.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
              This virus kills only 2% of people that contact it at worse. Reading this you would think it's 50%.
              I believe this virus was unleashed on purpose to disprupt the economy and the same ones responsible (or others) are using this pandemic as a test to see how much conformity they can accomplish from people. They have already convinced the majority to cancel Thanksgiving. Christmas is next.

And to help usher in The Great Reset

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post

Yep, yep and yep. Isolation, separate, no need to celebrate or worship, you don't need that, here let me take your property and put you in a "camp"

Comment

Link has been taken down.

Scary world we live in and it's about to be really scary starting Jan 20. China will have a hot line to the white house.

Between the China plague and election debacle we've advanced their world domination plans by 50 years. They wanted President Trump out of office more than anyone. He was deep in their back pockets.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

What is your response?
                    What if statement.... DRINK!

We deal in fact here in the real world, not what if statements.

Comment

Originally posted by mmurphey View Post
                      Lol, this is guidance for humanitarian or refugee camps...such as after major natural disasters, etc. Not a concentration camp plan.
                      Alex Jones of Infowars was pulling the same type of information a few years ago and yelling concentration camps. Admittedly, it was compelling as heck and I was definitely taken aback. Then it took all of 5 minutes to figure out it was the HOW TO if we needed to set up areas for humanitarian causes......just sad how folks bite on everything thrown in the lions cage.

Comment

ok, serious question then. Something happens and a government rep knocks on your door. He says, "we will be making a green zone of this neighborhood and will be using your house as well as 20 other houses on this street to house high-risk people for the next 6 weeks. You have 8 hours to pack up what you need and leave."

what is your response?
                        gfy

Comment

What is your response?
                          Lock and Load!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            pew pew
                            Beat me too it.
                            If you take the time to tell them to leave, they will have guns drawn by then.
                            Best bet is come out hot, catch em off guard, and take as many as you can with you.
                            Hopefully your neighbors join in

Comment

Just saw los angeles will be shutting power and water off to anyone home hosting large parties or gatherings

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
                                Just saw los angeles will be shutting power and water off to anyone home hosting large parties or gatherings

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                                Link?

Comment

Working...
                                X