Dad and I Got It Done!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad and I Got It Done!!

Some of you guys read my thread two seasons ago about my dad taking first buck in over 20 years!

Then last season he took a nice old 8pt cull that needed to be shot (I’ll include pic).

Fast forward to last weekend. I was able to get my dad up to the lease and I was super excited because, since my dad doesn’t bow hunt anymore due to shoulder issues, this was our first opening weekend to hunt together in 6 years! Let me tell you guys something, it was a heck of a weekend to be out in the woods! Not only did I harvest my biggest buck to date, but, after 40+ years of hunting, my dad took his biggest buck as well! What made it even more special was that I was able sit by my dad’s side and watch the man who first introduced me to the outdoors accomplish this feat!

First pic is dad’s old 8pt from last season.
    Second pic is of my deer.
    Third pic of my dad and I.
    Fourth pic of dad’s deer.
    Fifth pic of dad and I.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by el_tejas_gringo; 11-08-2019, 08:15 PM.

Congrats

Comment

The last four images keep coming out sideways. Anyone know how to turn them around?

Comment

Originally posted by Fla Hunter View Post
        Congrats
        Thanks! Definitely a hunting trip I won’t forget!

Comment

Sideways or not, congrats! A memory I hope to soon make with my Pops again.

Comment

Great memories! Wish my dad was still here to hunt with and I so value my memories hunting with him.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nothing like spending quality time with your dad! Enjoy it and a big congratulations to him!

Comment

Great deer, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to y'all both! Those are two nice bucks. Glad y'all could enjoy the time and hunt together.

Comment

Yes!!!! Yes yall did!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice bucks. Congrats to you both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X