Concan area rv spots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
    We stayed at Nana's a couple of years ago and had a horrible experience. I would never recommend anyone stay there. I'll freely admit it is in a great location.

Last year we stayed at 4J and really liked it there. We've also stayed at Bec's RV and it was nice and quite. However, it is not on the river if that is your goal.
    Thanks, nanas has been ruled out.

Comment

Tag

Comment

So far parkview is most mentioned. I looked at 7 bluffs and a place called Magers online, they both look really good.

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
          So far parkview is most mentioned. I looked at 7 bluffs and a place called Magers online, they both look really good.
          7 bluffs better than magers imo.

Comment

Parkview Riverside RV is the best. Great staff, clean air conditioned restrooms, nice store and shares the river with Garner. I also like the fact the sites are spread out more than most parks.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
              7 bluffs better than magers imo.
              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
                Parkview Riverside RV is the best. Great staff, clean air conditioned restrooms, nice store and shares the river with Garner. I also like the fact the sites are spread out more than most parks.
                Good info thanks

Comment

Frio country & River Rim Resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jonate98 View Post
                    Frio country & River Rim Resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I believe river rim stoped the rv thing after last summer. There using those spots to add more cabins.

Comment

Another vote for 7bluffs. We love it. We have been in RV site 12 for the last several years. We always book for the following year when we leave each summer. But this year we decided to move into a cabin. We used to stay at Majors and it's ok but prefer 7 bluffs.

Comment

This June will be my 10th year and my wife’s probably 20 years of going. We always stayed at the Texan and the lazy Frio with a group of friends. It was fun but I’m ready to do my own thing, that’s why I started this thread. I’m trying to turn a $2000 dollar week into a $600 week and hopefully avoid the concan stomach bug. Last year everyone at the house got nasty sick. And a couple years before, the same. Both times were at the lazy frio house. 20 or so of us with a life draining stomach bug sucks lol especially for the kids. We believe the river was what did it, when it’s low with no flow your toobing in some nasty water. Garner gets to full capacity every day, plus everyone else below in the water, like playing in septic tank.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                          Another vote for 7bluffs. We love it. We have been in RV site 12 for the last several years. We always book for the following year when we leave each summer. But this year we decided to move into a cabin. We used to stay at Majors and it's ok but prefer 7 bluffs.
                          When do y’all go , we’re in concan the last week of June every year.

Comment

Working...
                          X