Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Not saying it had anything to do with the government but that theory isn’t so far fetched. The Christ Church shooter was influenced by a neo nazi regime called the Azov Battalion. The buffalo shooter basically copied the church shooter. Had the same symbols on his gun as well as in his manifesto. Azov even publicized the Christ shooters manifesto online. That name sayings pretty familiar… eastern Ukraine maybe in the Dunbass region??? Oh, that’s right. And Putin said he wanted to de-nazify the Ukraine region. Facts! But when someone brings it up y’all shout “but muh Russian disinformation”…. Right…

Your government just forced everyone to stand in line, hold out your arms, and force an experimental vaccine to be injected into you. Not once, not twice, but up to 6 times. A vaccine that has been know for over 2 years that causes severe side effects such as myocarditis, stroke, heart attacks, infertility, and even death. And they did this knowingly and still push for it. New study out of UK shows that 92% of covid deaths in 2022 were made up of triple+ vaxed….

Official figures sneakily published by the UK Government, reveal that the triple+ vaccinated population accounted for 92% of Covid-19 deaths throughout the entirety of 2022, and 9 in every 10 Covid…

So with that do you think they honestly care about a few kids to push an agenda??? The same people that have enabled child trafficking. Where’s Epstein’s client list? What about the flight logs??? Where are all of those arrests??? How about what they are allowing to happen to children on the border???

Again, not saying there was any government involvement. Even though MK Ultra is a real program. This could have very well been a whack job like the rest of them. However, given the timing how many coincidences must occurs before it becomes mathematically impossible??

And on point Biden is on tv at the gym on fox pushing for???? Assault weapons bans….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    election season is just starting, there maybe more!

Comment

Every time I read PondPopper's response, I just laugh. What an awful world he must live in, on a daily basis. To think and live life with the mindset that everything that happens in our world is a conspiracy, is so laughable.

He keeps speaking of all these "agendas", but has yet to name one. He keeps speaking all this "truth", but has yet to provide any answers.

I told myself that I was not going to respond to his absurdity and reckless vomiting of the mouth, but I could not resist. That being said, this is my last response about anything he has to say on this site. I should have been the better person this time, but I gave in. I know it did no good, but it made me feel a better. Good luck PondPopper in your endeavors and in life.
      Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 03-30-2023, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
        Now, now.. There is NO WAY COVID, and every evil act that went along with its deliberate development(gain of function)and its deliberate use on the American people during a very pivotal election year, was a CONSPIRACY... NOW WAY!!!
        Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved in a conspiracy of that magnitude? It would involve thousands and millions more that did play along would have to be silenced.. Impossible... Plus they simply didn't hate Trump or this country that bad..... Or did they?
        Well thank you to Elon Musk and a few republican congressmen for uncovering the truth and making it public. The same truth that many of us already knew from day 1...

OH WAIT!!! Yea it happened..

And I won't even touch on the subject of the snake oil, poison, that is being peddled.. Life is full of choices.
        ttps://newsrescue.com/explosive-vide...a-vaccination/

video of discussion:https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845...al-flu-vaccine
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
          Every time I read PondPopper's response, I just laugh. What an awful world he must live in, on a daily basis. To think and live life with the mindset that everything that happens in our world is a conspiracy, is so laughable.
          That's all you got.. Lol
          Weak.
          I'm perfectly fine trust me.. I am wide awake!!
          Now living half asleep with your head stuck in a gopher hole must be real exciting.. Yea I know, you think COVID came from some homeless dude eating bat.. The little mad scientist appreciates your support!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	24709853

Comment

He keeps speaking of all these "agendas", but has yet to name one. He keeps speaking all this "truth", but has yet to provide any answers.

I told myself that I was not going to respond to his absurdity and reckless vomiting of the mouth, but I could not resist. That being said, this is my last response about anything he has to say on this site. I should have been the better person this time, but I gave in. I know it did no good, but it made me feel a better. Good luck PondPopper in your endeavors and in life.
            Oh please don't stop spewing you infinite wisdom now!!
            Why hold out on us? LMAO.

And I don't live my life leaning on luck but thanks anyway..

Comment

Oh please don't stop spewing you infinite wisdom now!!
              Why hold out on us? LMAO.

And I don't live my life leaning on luck but thanks anyway..
              Good luck to you sir.
              Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 03-30-2023, 10:47 AM.

Comment

here's your agenda:
                he had a vested interest in these vaccines.

https://newsrescue.com/explosive-vid...a-vaccination/

https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845...al-flu-vaccine
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                  Don't do his homework for him.. It's all out there for anyone that's genuinely interested in what's REALLY happening.. It's not on CNN or SM.
                  All they have to do is take the blinders off. This is just one of many..

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                    Really? As a result of "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true that were fostered on forums and social media (covid lockdowns, masks, school closings, Vax)...tens of millions of people didn't get injected with poison, won't ever wear masks or be locked down ever again.

Just a lot of talkin...as you say....is pretty **** effective.
                    It didn't take reading about it on the internet to make a decision on whether they were going to get the vaccine or not. This world is in trouble if people ain't got any more sense than that.

I knew from day 1 I wasn't. I didn't need anyone to teach me that it wasn't a good idea.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 03-30-2023, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      It didn't take reading about it on the internet to make a decision on whether they were going to get the vaccine or not. This world is in trouble if people ain't got any more sense than that.

I knew from day 1 I wasn't. I didn't need anyone to teach me that it wasn't a good idea.
                      HELLO!!!!

Comment

Don't do his homework for him.. It's all out there for anyone that's genuinely interested in what's REALLY happening.. It's not on CNN or SM.
                        All they have to do is take the blinders off. This is just one of many..
                        trouble is, these kind won't do any homework.
                        The main stream media tells them all they need to know.
                        Of course, they won't believe it unless CNN, MSNBC tells them.
                        So, it's not really doing their homework, it's really fruitless, but I have to turn in an assignment.

Comment

Anti gun loons have stormed the TN capitol.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Anti gun loons have stormed the TN capitol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosob...95794254503939
                            Part 2 of the plan I'm betting.

Comment

Working...
                            X