Best Blind for Money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Blind for Money?

Want a good fiberglass blind. 5x7 or 5x9 with 6-8 tower.

I'm a bit overwhelmed looking at all the choices on line.

Whats my best bang for the buck? Purchase an pick up anywhere in North/Central Texas isn't an issue for me. Please give me your recommendations.

Texas Deer Blinds in Jacksboro, I have 4 two of them are almost 15yrs old and still like new.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
      Texas Deer Blinds in Jacksboro, I have 4 two of them are almost 15yrs old and still like new.
      That's only about 30 min from the house. I'll have to check them out.

Comment

Krivoman, his blinds are 6’4” in diameter

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
          Krivoman, his blinds are 6’4” in diameter
          There are times my family of 4 (2 adults, 1 child, 1 toddler) will be in there at the same time. I have 1 7" wide blind already and the 4 of us are comfortable in that. Just don't think 6" is enough space.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
            There are times my family of 4 (2 adults, 1 child, 1 toddler) will be in there at the same time. I have 1 7" wide blind already and the 4 of us are comfortable in that. Just don't think 6" is enough space.
            Well, you didn't say you having a party in it!!! Shoot just set them little ones on your lap and you'll be able to downsize....

Comment

Texas wildlife systems. She’ll give you a discount of about 15% right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                Texas wildlife systems. She’ll give you a discount of about 15% right now

Texas Wildlife Supply or systems? Can’t find blinds for Texas Wildlife Systems. Might just be overlooking it

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                  Texas Wildlife Supply or systems? Can’t find blinds for Texas Wildlife Systems. Might just be overlooking it

Texas wildlife supply. My fault

Comment

Bought two of these last year and pretty happy with them. Best of all he delivers and sets up!

Comment

Just picked up a used Atascosa blind. Very impressed. Plus they are running a special on a couple right now.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Best Blind for Money?

Please check out the Wrangler from Texas Hunter Products. It is a 5"x7" Octagon. We make it on a 4FT and an 8FT Tower. I have had this blind at ATA (Indy), NWTF (Nashville), Mid-State (Phoenix), TTHA (FW, San Antonio, Houston), TDA (San Antonio, San Marcos) and we heard the same thing from dealers and consumers alike, you have the best built blind in the building.

We make it in Rifle or Combo Windows for the same price. This is truly a lifetime blind.

Please give me a call at 512- Six 2 Seven - 1 Nine 8 Nine and I can send you some pictures, videos, and walk you through the details.

Link to Wrangler Blind

I have a dealer in North Texas that can get you taken care of as well.

Last edited by Heath; 04-17-2020, 03:11 PM.

Comment

The best one you can buy, for the money, is the one you can build, assuming you have the tools to do so. IMO

Comment

Tank blinds

tank blinds out of Weatherford Texas ! Call and ask for Aaron ! I purchased one yes little pricey but not for what you get. Well insulated huge inside and extremely quiet.

Comment

Working...
                              X