No announcement yet.

Job Completed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow.........Christmas in the summer!!!! LOL! Headed to SE Colorado for pronghorn opener on August 13th.........otherwise I am here sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Oh wow.........Christmas in the summer!!!! LOL! Headed to SE Colorado for pronghorn opener on August 13th.........otherwise I am here sir!!!
      Awesome! Christmas in July!!!! Good luck on your hunt!!! Probably be September.

I told you I would make a special delivery once your pool was completed!

Comment

Great work.

Comment

Hey Jason. See if the owner will send you some pictures once everything is complete. I alwaysed love seeing the work we did and then seeing what they have added to finish everything off. I myself would be just happy as can be to have a staircase made up off my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            I would love to come check out your house one day Oscar like we spoke about. My 10 year old son has down syndrome and for what ever reason mount and horns and pretty much anything mother nature has to offer calms him right down. It always has. His mother says it because we hunt and have some stuff around the house mounted but I think it is deeper than that.

Comment

Wow that is just awesome! You do great work.

Comment

Freaking awesome bud!!!

Comment

Amazing work

Comment

Wow, that's really nice, I like it.

Comment

This is amazing!!!

Comment

That is definitely awesome work! Thanks for sharing. Maybe someday I could have too much money than I know what to do with. I can only hope, ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by ckuehl View Post
                          Hey Jason. See if the owner will send you some pictures once everything is complete. I alwaysed love seeing the work we did and then seeing what they have added to finish everything off. I myself would be just happy as can be to have a staircase made up off my dreams.
                          I've got some photos. I will post once phone is fixed. Should be back in a week or so too and will take even more pics.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I told you I would make a special delivery once your pool was completed!
                            Well heck yea!!! Bring yalls swim trunks and get after it!!!
                            Originally posted by ckuehl View Post
                            I would love to come check out your house one day Oscar like we spoke about. My 10 year old son has down syndrome and for what ever reason mount and horns and pretty much anything mother nature has to offer calms him right down. It always has. His mother says it because we hunt and have some stuff around the house mounted but I think it is deeper than that.
                            Sounds AWESOME!!! U let me know what works for your schedule. I will be leaving for a bowhunt to Colorado on Wednesday but otherwise I will be home.

Comment

Working...
                            X