Colorado Elk/ Mule Deer Hunts Available 2022 Bow Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Elk/ Mule Deer Hunts Available 2022 Bow Season

Colorado Bow Hunts Available for 2022 Archery Season - Hunt Unit GMU 85 // ELK & MULE DEER // Sept 2 - Sept 30

If you have Tags for the 1st bow seasonthis year... this place is for you! First group out will be first to hunt on land the year.

I am offering 35 Prime hunting acres in GMU 85 at 6,800 feet elevation with access to 80 acres BLM adjacent to property. Excellent tree cover and ton of Elk/ Mule Deer activity on property.

We are located 6 miles NW of Trinidad in a private gated community in Hunt Unit GMU 85 which is know for its huge Bulls & Bucks.

Pricing:
    $1,500 per hunter with minimum booking for 2 hunters. No guests. Land access and hunt info will be given when full payment is made. First
    come, first serve.

This is for 5-day/4-night access. Camping and parking an RV (no hookups) is included. Must bring in own water and pack out all garbage and waste.

There is a nice Palomino Basecamp Pop Up camper with two full size slide outs and futon, with gas stove, heater, A/C, and sink to wash dishes. Outdoor shower and Outhouse next to camper. $150 extra per hunter for all 5 days.

Note: I will lease to a pair of hunters for the entire month of September if that works out better for you. Private message me for that info if interested.

Serious Inquiries Only.
    Attached Files
Working...
X