Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Im interested as long as you dont enter

[emoji1787] last year sent my lease mates the link to sign up bc I knew the deer we were hunting was a contender. My buddy didn’t, that $30 cost him $1100 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      [emoji1787] last year sent my lease mates the link to sign up bc I knew the deer we were hunting was a contender. My buddy didn’t, that $30 cost him $1100 lol

I wonder how many entry fees are paid after the deer is actually dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        I wonder how many entry fees are paid after the deer is actually dead.

I want to say it has an opening day of rifle sign in deadline. I said that because I found that deer in October.

Comment

I want to say it has an opening day of rifle sign in deadline. I said that because I found that deer in October.

That’s cool. I wish I had a good target spotted and I’d make a donation. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn’t aware of this contest.

Comment

That’s cool. I wish I had a good target spotted and I’d make a donation. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn’t aware of this contest.

You can register online or you’ll see their signs at most feed stores. They do a real nice job with it. I’ve got done good deer but no winners yet.

Comment

You can register online or you’ll see their signs at most feed stores. They do a real nice job with it. I’ve got done good deer but no winners yet.

Well good luck this year Tony. I always enjoy your threads and input.

Comment

x2

There was a contest local to us we used to enter. Won some shirt and jackets and my son was stacking 7s for a few years and did well. Good group of guys really but one bad apple kinda ruined it for me.

We needed another to participate in

Comment

You too man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    x2

There was a contest local to us we used to enter. Won some shirt and jackets and my son was stacking 7s for a few years and did well. Good group of guys really but one bad apple kinda ruined it for me.

We needed another to participate in

Lol we used to run one out of Big E’s gas station before his crawfish business took off. We had an MlD guy kill the second weekend of October, he entered our contest a week after killing the deer. Little did he know we had a picture of the deer dead the week he killed it. 170” typical, guy on a very prominent Trinity co lease, we called him out in it while scoring it. Ask him why he would cheat everyone out of a couple hundred bucks. The stuttering commenced [emoji23]

Comment

I believe we are gonna have great year in East Texas. I have been leasing this property for 12 yrs and I'm seeing great buck activity already in daylight hours where typically we don't till a couple weeks into October

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        I believe we are gonna have great year in East Texas. I have been leasing this property for 12 yrs and I'm seeing great buck activity already in daylight hours where typically we don't till a couple weeks into October
                        Awesome.

Comment

Awesome.
                          These were a few from yesterday and today.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Boys note out . . Picking up . . Earlier this year . .

Comment

2 more weeks to go, plots are sprayed, waiting on rain in the forecast to disc and plant. One target buck in Cass, couple of maybes in Marion and shooter behind the house in Gregg that’s as regular as they get.. for now.
                              Looks like nice weather forecasted for the opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Found my first burr oak. Not sure it matters with all the other trees full of acorns too lol

Comment

Working...
                                X