Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest you have been pulled over with a warning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

85-90 in a 40 or 45 I think? I put a new engine in my mustang in the summer of 2003 while my brother was in Iraq. When he came to visit me in college two months after he got home I took him on a joy ride. I thought for sure I was in big trouble.

I told the cop the truth. My brother came home from Iraq two months ago and I was showing him the new engine. He checked the my brothers military ID. Turns out, one of the cops was a former Marine.

Comment

150mph on my motorcycle at 5am on the 75N towards Sherman

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        You win.
        I sure felt.like it. I was shaking like a leaf for a bit thinking for certain I was going to jail. I often think he had to be taking a nap or something.

Comment

This may be the largest collection of idiots in one thread.
          Slow down before y'all kill someone.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            No doubt. Their memories are a lot better than mine to boot. I guess I have always been too drunk to remember exactly how fast the occifer said I was going.

Comment

So you have never had a speeding ticket or speed?

Comment

Get off my lawn!!!!!!!

Comment

17 years old meeting buddies to coon hunt and was running late. Hooked up the ranger and trailer and took off. Got behind a slow car on the 5 mile stretch of an fm road doin 45 in a 70 and takin up the middle of the road so I couldn’t pass. Got to highway 21 and he turned right and I turned right and hit the passing lane and let them glasspacks roar by him and I never let up. 2 miles down 21 toward Bryan I see a car parked in the shoulder and was too late when I realized it was a state trooper. Looked down and was doin 92 in a 70. Pulled me over wonderin what I was doin and why I was fast and I told him about the car that you could see coming that I’ve been behind for 8 miles. He said slow it down I’ll get them to speed up and that was it. Never asked for my license or nothin. Been pulled over many times and only had one speeding ticket from a motorcycle cop in college station. They changed the speed limit signs and I didn’t know it. If you get pulled over in college station by a motorcycle cop just know you will be getting a ticket for whatever it was he pulled you over for...

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                    So you have never had a speeding ticket or speed?
                    I've never got a speeding ticket. I may speed slightly (5-10 over) but 95, 115, 125, 150mph on public roadways? No way in hell.
                    Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Get off my lawn!!!!!!!

Comment

I've never got a speeding ticket. I may speed slightly (5-10 over) but 95, 115, 125, 150mph on public roadways? No way in hell.

You sound fun. Out of interest, why do you think cars aren't 'restricted' mechanically to 75mph? You think companies are prepping the Prius for a day at the track?

Comment

CRAP! I just got a ticket for 75 in a 65! I ain't that lucky!

Comment

95 in a 70.... by a state trooper... Still trying to figure out how I got out of that one

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
                            You sound fun. Out of interest, why do you think cars aren't 'restricted' mechanically to 75mph? You think companies are prepping the Prius for a day at the track?
                            I'm a blast, actually.
                            There's speed limits over 75mph, FYI.

Comment

Headed home from the lease.

Just killed a buck I had been hunting all year.

Talking to Steve (Cull) on the phone, when the radar rudely brought back my focus. Looked down and I was doing 85 in a 55.

Instant on and I was the only other car on the rd.

Pulled over immeadiately.

Me - Sorry I wasn't paying attention.

Trooper - Yeah I saw that.

Me - I just killed this big buck and was telling a buddy on the phone.

Trooper - Yeah I saw that.

Trooper - Whats the matter radar didnt work?

Me - no it works just fine. It told me to stop and say hi to the nice officer.

Trooper - chuckled and told me to slow it down.

Comment

State trooper gave me two warnings 95 in a 55 and following too close. I was in high school coming home from the football game trying to beat curfew. He just wanted to know who won and told me slow down.

Comment

Working...
                                X