Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 07-21-2021, 01:53 PM   #101
Duckologist
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoclad View Post

Since reading all the stuff on Ivermectin and how it can at the least keep skeeters, chiggers and such away from you,
How does Ivermec keep skeeters n chiggers away? My dog was on Ivermec and the skeeters would cover him up just like us in the marsh.
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 03:21 PM   #102
Hoyt Man
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado County

Tagged
Hoyt Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 03:56 PM   #103
camoclad
Ten Point

Hunt In: central tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
How does Ivermec keep skeeters n chiggers away? My dog was on Ivermec and the skeeters would cover him up just like us in the marsh.
Shoot idk. Something I read or dreamed. Cant remember
camoclad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 07:26 PM   #104
swamprabbit59
Eight Point

Hunt In: Where I Can

Point being there are medicines that work for things. Not just profit seeking vaccines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
swamprabbit59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 07:53 PM   #105
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: My Truck at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnadell View Post
Thanks, my friend! I would be interested to know what product it was when they get back.

I started July 1 taking the Safe Guard fenbendazole with Vitamin E, Curcumin, CBD oil plus Milk Thistle which keeps the liver enzymes from increasing to dangerous levels with is a concern with Fenbendazole, but I dropped the Vitamin E since it is not good to take it with blood thinners . I have a phone call with my radiation oncologist today (had 5 radiation treatments in December) codetermine if we are on track and when we get the next set of scans. I am looking forward to the scans to see if the Fenbendazole will show any results, but I do not intend to tell the doctor that I am taking it...yet.

I will keep you ladies informed when I have something newsworthy.

Thanks for your concerns and prayers. am still feeling fine...just tired and lethargic.
Good luck Randy. I hope it works for you. Don't give yourself away by sniffing the nurses butt like a dog, and they will probably never know.
Hoggslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 08:24 PM   #106
boy wonder
Pope & Young

Hunt In: My dreams!

Praying for you Mr. B!
boy wonder is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 08:57 PM   #107
GarGuy
Pope & Young

Randy, I think you are on the right track. I'm praying for your total healing. God can do that through a wormer for sure.

Duckologist, I know you feel its your job to discredit the effect of ivermectin. Here is my experience, not my opinion. I'm a hunting and fishing guide. Chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes are serious here. Hundreds of tick bites, thousands of chigger bites, and untold skeeter bites in a normal year. I started taking ivermectin and vitamin b last year. Almost zero skeeters even though people with me get devoured. Not one chigger. 4 stuck ticks all the same day after it had been 4 months since a dose. I understand about your dogs. I'm not one of them.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 09:45 PM   #108
Burnadell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Bee County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
I'm praying for you buddy. Hang in there and kick it in the taint!
Thanks, Randy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoclad View Post
Burn, hope this takes that cancer, gives it a wedgie, and sends it straight to hades and far far away from you.

Since reading all the stuff on Ivermectin and how it can at the least keep skeeters, chiggers and such away from you, let alone defend against a chicom worldwide bioweapon, my eyes are opening.

Have you read anything on fendben as a cancer preventative not just a possible treatment?

Thanks for what you are doing to your body for TBH science and research
What can I say? One small step for mankind; a huge step for TBH!

I have not definitively (or defiantly) found that it prevents cancer but I did find this:

https://www.fenbendazole.org/2019/12...-treat-cancer/

An excerpt:

"Fenbendazole may also help enhance the accumulation of p53, a kind of protein that helps regulate a cellular life cycle and prevent the development of cancer cells in humans. This is another way in which fenbendazole may exert its anticancer effect."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
Texas Compassionate use Program. (Medical Cannabis)

https://curt.dps.texas.gov/app/publi...hysician.xhtml

HB 1535 expanded to include all cancer patients. The program formally only included terminal cancer patients.
Thanks! Gonna look into that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggslayer View Post
Good luck Randy. I hope it works for you. Don't give yourself away by sniffing the nurses butt like a dog, and they will probably never know.
Thanks! I have already caught myself curled up in front of the fireplace, licking myself!!! I guess sniffing others is next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy wonder View Post
Praying for you Mr. B!
Thanks, Robin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
Randy, I think you are on the right track. I'm praying for your total healing. God can do that through a wormer for sure.
Thanks, Steve!
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 09:56 PM   #109
cbarnes
Six Point

Hunt In: Callahan County

My wife and I have been taking Safe Guard liquid goat wormer for better than 2 years now strictly as a preventative. I can tell you that before starting this, I had a spot on my right leg that would crust over, then slough off. I had told my wife that I needed to go get it seen about. 3 months after starting the Safe Guard the spot went away, and has not came back.
I take 5 cc’s every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I also take vitamin E, and curcumin.
cbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 11:10 PM   #110
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
Texas Compassionate use Program. (Medical Cannabis)

https://curt.dps.texas.gov/app/publi...hysician.xhtml

HB 1535 expanded to include all cancer patients. The program formally only included terminal cancer patients.

Check this out
bboswell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 11:13 PM   #111
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

Praying for you and I really like the treatment approach you are taking vs chemo etc!
bboswell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2021, 11:34 PM   #112
1riot1ranger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gillespie County

Quote:
Joe Tippensí story:

https://www.koco.com/article/edmond-...ancer/27276538

Click on the link and then ďShow transcript.Ē The video is also worth watching.

Tippens is not just some country yahoo. He is a successful venture capitalist.
Thanks, for this Randy. I've read every post to this point and saved the links. You've been in my prayers since our PCa discussions a while back. I'll be reading more and interested to know your experience after your scans.
1riot1ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 08:16 AM   #113
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Praying for great news for you Randy at your next scan report appointment... Looking forward to your praise posts on that!!
KCA Brother!!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 09:37 AM   #114
Burnadell
Pope & Young

Thank all of you for your good thoughts, prayers, and kind words. The hormone therapy is working, and my PSA is <0.05; negligible! I have no cancer symptoms (yet), and if I didnít know I had cancer, I would not know I have cancer !

I have scheduled my next bone scan for Aug 26, so I will have 2 months of Fenben by then, and I will be anxious to see the status of my bone tumors/lesions. I will keep you children informed in case this info is helpful to you or someone you know.

Since the hormone therapy has pretty well eliminated my testosterone, I am getting more in touch with the female side of me. Heck. If the estrogen treatments keep working, I might just go ahead a try one of those full trans gender thangs that seem so popular now. Who knows? There has to be some reason normal folks are clamoring to get changed...but I digress!

I canít believe I typed that. Iím sick, I tell ya!
Old 07-22-2021, 09:42 AM   #115
Hogmauler
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerrville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishndude View Post
It went away because of what?
Due diligence!
Hogmauler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 09:54 AM   #116
1riot1ranger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gillespie County

Quote:
Since the hormone therapy has pretty well eliminated my testosterone, I am getting more in touch with the female side of me. Heck. If the estrogen treatments keep working, I might just go ahead a try one of those full trans gender thangs that seem so popular now. Who knows? There has to be some reason normal folks are clamoring to get changed...but I digress!

LOL Just started the first Lupron shot over the next four months. I'll be watching for what you post to know what to expect. Thats the hardest to accept; "If I didn't know I had it, I wouldn't know I had it."
1riot1ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 09:55 AM   #117
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
Thank all of you for your good thoughts, prayers, and kind words. The hormone therapy is working, and my PSA is <0.05; negligible! I have no cancer symptoms (yet), and if I didnít know I had cancer, I would not know I have cancer !

I have scheduled my next bone scan for Aug 26, so I will have 2 months of Fenben by then, and I will be anxious to see the status of my bone tumors/lesions. I will keep you children informed in case this info is helpful to you or someone you know.

Well.... brother, I can at least agree with your last statement... Had yore brain scanned lately?
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 09:56 AM   #118
150class
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne

Following.

Grandmother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer at the start of this year. In May she was in remission and Dr and happy with the results so wanted tot stop chemo. She was briefly put back on it an now as of yesterday it looks like its in both lungs which makes no sense according to the last 2 months trends.

Burn- Hope you are doing well sir and keeping you in our prayers.

Edit: Was send information over to my mother about this and apparently she had already read about it and started giving her some back in December up until May with no luck.

Last edited by 150class; 07-22-2021 at 10:01 AM.
150class is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 09:58 AM   #119
GarGuy
Pope & Young

Praise the Lord. I got up praying for you this morning. Thanks for sharing the good news. I expect more to come.
Old 07-22-2021, 10:13 AM   #120
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

More prayers for you going up from Abilene, Randy! KCA, brother!!
Shane is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 10:22 AM   #121
Duckologist
Ten Point

Quote:

Duckologist, I know you feel its your job to discredit the effect of ivermectin. .
Not true, I believe it's great. I also believe it works to fight covid. However, your testimony is the only thing I've ever seen or heard of that claims Ivermec works as an insect repellent. I'm not saying you are lying, maybe it works like that for you but I have not found a single source elsewhere that makes the same claim. I'm not the type of guy that believes everything I read on the internet. I will research something extensively to see if it is really true. I would love to able to go into the marsh or woods without my thermacell but so far I have nothing to indicate that ivermec will help me with that. Ivermec is not so liver friendly so I won't be taking it unless I need to.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:02 AM   #122
hpdrifter
Ten Point

Hunt In: anywhere I can

Quote:
Not true, I believe it's great. I also believe it works to fight covid. However, your testimony is the only thing I've ever seen or heard of that claims Ivermec works as an insect repellent. I'm not saying you are lying, maybe it works like that for you but I have not found a single source elsewhere that makes the same claim. I'm not the type of guy that believes everything I read on the internet. I will research something extensively to see if it is really true. I would love to able to go into the marsh or woods without my thermacell but so far I have nothing to indicate that ivermec will help me with that. Ivermec is not so liver friendly so I won't be taking it unless I need to.
That ought to keep you busy!
hpdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 11:27 AM   #123
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Quote:

Well Randy, I hope there is not an arse whoop'n in someone's future that includes purse swinging...might count as a weapon.

Great news amigo!!
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 11:38 AM   #124
Arrowsmith
OTD - Older than Dirt

Hunt In: Iowa

Randy. I just spoke another prayer for you for a clear bone scan and complete healing.

I am very interested in the Fenben treatment. I am going to send you a PM.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Arrowsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 03:11 PM   #125
Dusty Britches
Pope & Young

Quote:

Feeling like a whole new wo man are you?

I'm glad you are doing better and I'll continue to watch for more improvement.
Dusty Britches is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 04:19 PM   #126
camoclad
Ten Point

Quote:
However, your testimony is the only thing I've ever seen or heard of that claims Ivermec works as an insect repellent.
Might depend on amount taken. Like if you eat a bunch of garlic...
Old 07-22-2021, 04:25 PM   #127
camoclad
Ten Point

Quote:
hormone therapy has eliminated my testosterone, I am getting more in touch with the female side of me. estrogen treatments keep working, I just go ahead one of those full trans gender thangs to get changed...Iím sick, I tell ya!
K then. Still praying for u
Old 07-22-2021, 08:43 PM   #128
Leverhunter
Eight Point

Quote:
Thank all of you for your good thoughts, prayers, and kind words. The hormone therapy is working, and my PSA is <0.05; negligible! I have no cancer symptoms (yet), and if I didn’t know I had cancer, I would not know I have cancer !

I can’t believe I typed that. I’m sick, I tell ya!

Thanks for all the information and good luck with the scans. Keep us posted.
Leverhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 09:26 PM   #129
RLHoward
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnes View Post
My wife and I have been taking Safe Guard liquid goat wormer for better than 2 years now strictly as a preventative. I can tell you that before starting this, I had a spot on my right leg that would crust over, then slough off. I had told my wife that I needed to go get it seen about. 3 months after starting the Safe Guard the spot went away, and has not came back.
I take 5 ccís every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I also take vitamin E, and curcumin.
Can I ask why Those days ? Why not something like Monday,Wednesday, Friday . Do three consecutive days work better ? Thanks
RLHoward is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 10:12 PM   #130
GarGuy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Drs give it all the time for humans head lice, body lice, ear mites, scabies, etc. If it gets rid of head lice and crabs, dont it stand to reason it works for ticks and chiggers?
Old 07-22-2021, 10:20 PM   #131
ThisLadyHunts
Ten Point

Hunt In: Austin, Boerne, Wyoming, South America

Quote:

Talk to me again when you start menstruating, then tell me what you think of your feminine side.
ThisLadyHunts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 11:12 PM   #132
Burnadell
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLHoward View Post
Can I ask why Those days ? Why not something like Monday,Wednesday, Friday . Do three consecutive days work better ? Thanks
That is just what Joe Tippens did when he started his protocol; not sure why he did it that way. After he was found to be cancer free, he now takes 1oz (222mg) every day.

I am taking 4oz (888mg) daily (Im a pretty big feller!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
Talk to me again when you start menstruating, then tell me what you think of your feminine side.
LOL. My hot flashes tell me I am going through menopause currently, so the menstruating is hopefully behind me!
Old 07-22-2021, 11:14 PM   #133
ThisLadyHunts
Ten Point

Hunt In: Austin, Boerne, Wyoming, South America

Quote:
That is just what Joe Tippens did when he started his protocol; not sure why he did it that way. After he was found to be cancer free, he now takes 1oz (222mg) every day.

I am taking 4oz (888mg) daily (Im a pretty big feller!).

LOL. My hot flashes tell me I am going through menopause currently, so the menstruating is hopefully behind me!

You crack me up, Mr. Burnadell!
ThisLadyHunts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2021, 11:48 PM   #134
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gillespie, Kimble

Sending up another prayer for you Randy. Keep the good updates coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Backwoods101 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2021, 04:32 AM   #135
Bill M
Pope & Young

Randy, I continue to pray for you. I hope your next scan shows you to be clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
LOL Just started the first Lupron shot over the next four months.

Are these taken in the abdomen like mine were? If so, I hope they are allowing you to ice the area of the injection for several minutes prior to. I never felt them because of doing this. Best of luck to you in your continued journey.
Bill M is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2021, 07:26 AM   #136
Duckologist
Ten Point

Quote:
Drs give it all the time for humans head lice, body lice, ear mites, scabies, etc. If it gets rid of head lice and crabs, dont it stand to reason it works for ticks and chiggers?
Yes, it is used to treat an infestation of those parasites but it is not prescribed or used as a repellent for those parasites or ticks or chiggers or mosquitos. Again, it is detrimental to your liver and it is why Dr.'s only use it to treat an infestation. When being used to treat an infestation, the parasite must bite you and take in your blood with the ivermec to be killed off. That would be true with ticks, chiggers and mosquitos. It does not repel them thus Dr's do not prescribe it for this reason.
Old 07-25-2021, 11:27 AM   #137
Burnadell
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
You crack me up, Mr. Burnadell!
I tries, I tries! Life is too short to take it seriously!!!
Old 07-25-2021, 12:16 PM   #138
Mojo68
Ten Point

Iím not saying I take it or donít, but last May the Doctor at MD Anderson told me to get all my business in order. I heard about Joe and my family and I did a lot of praying and research. Iím still here.
Mojo68 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 12:32 PM   #139
Burnadell
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo68 View Post
Iím not saying I take it or donít, but last May the Doctor at MD Anderson told me to get all my business in order. I heard about Joe and my family and I did a lot of praying and research. Iím still here.
I won't suggest that you did or didn't, nor will I ask if you did or didn't, but that is outstanding news!!! Kick cancer's butt with what works! Congratulations on your success!!!

p.s. I see you are an ATC. Do you, by chance, know my first cousin, Jon Brint?
Old 07-25-2021, 01:35 PM   #140
Muskles
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cherokee Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFZack View Post
I'll just say, sales of fenbendazole, particularly Panacur-C, have exploded in the past year.
I sell these products for a living.
Price has almost doubled in the past few years also.

Back when my BIL was first diagnosed with brain cancer, his wife did a lot of research and started him on Safe Guard. He's had 2 brain surgeries to remove the cancer. His is a very aggressive cancer and is continuing to grow and spread faster than they can remove it. The doctors have put him on a last resort treatment. He takes a bucket full of medication several times a day, so I'm not sure what is helping and what may be hurting. If there's a chance anything at all might help, I'd be willing to try it if I'm ever in either of your shoes. Continuing to send prayers up for you, Mr Randy.
Muskles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 10:33 PM   #141
Mojo68
Ten Point

Burnadell I worked with John for years. We were in different areas but our airspace joined so we talked all the time. I went into the training department as an FAA Instructor when John was an instructor. Heís a character for sure. If you would like, PM me and weíll discuss all about the dog wormer. When I said the Doctor told me to get my affairs in order I said May, but that was May of 2020.
Mojo68 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 10:27 AM   #142
Snakelover
Pope & Young

For anyone needing to learn more about fenbendazole use for cancer, there is a private Facebook group called “Fenbendazole – Cancer Support Group.” A couple of the moderators there are particularly knowledgeable.

Suffice to say the movement has come a very long way since Joe Tippens first introduced it to the world. Joe was taking 222mg doses of fenbendazole in the form of Panacur C dog de-wormer that is a total of 1 gram of powder. (222 mg of active ingredient and 778mg of filler.) He was taking it once per day for three consecutive days, then skipping four days. A total of 666mg per week.

Now, many people are taking pure fenbendazole and mixing it with ingestible DMSO for greater bioavailability. Why? It’s so they can take up to 2,000 mg of fenbendazole per day, 7 days per week indefinitely! Now they don’t start there, they work themselves up to that amount over a period of weeks. Fenbendazole is processed through the liver, so those taking mega doses also take liver support supplements and monitor their liver enzymes with regular bloodwork.

Anyway, it’s not something you just jump into. You really should do your own thorough online research and make sure you know exactly what you’re doing. I’m no expert, just passing on what I believe to be a good source of information.
Snakelover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 10:58 AM   #143
BrianL
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lamar and Dickens

How you doing Burnadell
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 11:44 AM   #144
Goldeneagle
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
How you doing Burnadell
This ^^^^^. How ya doin buddy?
Goldeneagle is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 12:48 PM   #145
Lone_Wolf
Ten Point

Hunt In: Bosque Hill McLennan Navarro Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lee View Post
This is the first I have heard of this. Just here to learn. I would be 110% trying anything I could if I were given a diagnosis of cancer.
X2
Lone_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 01:07 PM   #146
friscopaint
Ten Point

I've known guys in NW Oklahoma that have and way out survived anybodys expectations and I'm talking even pancreatic cancer
friscopaint is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 04:56 PM   #147
Randy Madden
Ten Point

Hunt In: Everywhere

My wife has been on fenbendazole and a host of other supplements since mid August. Started back on chemo on Monday. We won’t get another scan for a couple months.
Praying for positive results!!! God is ABLE to use anyone or anything to work HIS will!
Randy Madden is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 09:40 PM   #148
Snakelover
Pope & Young

I forgot to say that another major reason for using the DMSO as a solvent is it crosses the blood brain barrier. So not only does it help fenbendazole absorb into the digestive system better, it may help get it to brain tumors. But for that same reason it is dangerous to use it with anything other than pure fenbendazole. Because you don’t want the fillers or excipients from say one of the dog de-wormers crossing the blood brain barrier, only the fenbendazole. Delivering past the blood brain barrier is a huge hurdle for treating brain cancers.
Old 10-13-2021, 09:46 PM   #149
Snakelover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo68 View Post
Iím not saying I take it or donít
Old 10-13-2021, 10:28 PM   #150
Nate Riley
Ten Point

It can't be anymore toxic than chemo!!!!
Nate Riley is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top