Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 10-13-2021, 06:43 PM   #1
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default Video every " re-imagine policing "idiot needs to see

Houston PD LOD
Prayers up
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 07:02 PM   #2
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

Can't watch without an account. Probably one of the few that doesn't have an account. LOL!!
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 07:43 PM   #3
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Makes my blood boil! RIP officer, your leadership and local government failed you.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 08:59 PM   #4
RifleBowPistol
Ten Point

His mom sure disappeared fast, did not think that woman could move fast, she turned into a ghost, when he started shooting.

That officer that died, never had a chance. I don't know if they had a warrant that would allow them to go in the house and search it or not. If they had a warrant to search the house for him, I think they should have done something a bit different. I realize that law enforcement, mores so Houston law enforcement has to be careful how they do things, so they don't have a bunch of the liberal community and politicians fired up again about something they did. Because of that over their heads, they were obviously trying to be nice and polite about this whole deal. But wound up making themselves easy targets.
So two more HPD officers get shot, because they are trying not to upset anyone.

That's really sad deal. If his mother ever made any comments about how the police murdered her son, she would rank right there with her son. Hopefully she has not done anything along those lines. Her son, could have easily hit her, when he opened up.
RifleBowPistol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 09:29 PM   #5
MadHatter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Makes my blood boil! RIP officer, your leadership and local government failed you.
Read the comments on the video, it will make it boil all over again.
MadHatter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 09:57 PM   #6
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
His mom sure disappeared fast, did not think that woman could move fast, she turned into a ghost, when he started shooting.

That officer that died, never had a chance. I don't know if they had a warrant that would allow them to go in the house and search it or not. If they had a warrant to search the house for him, I think they should have done something a bit different. I realize that law enforcement, mores so Houston law enforcement has to be careful how they do things, so they don't have a bunch of the liberal community and politicians fired up again about something they did. Because of that over their heads, they were obviously trying to be nice and polite about this whole deal. But wound up making themselves easy targets.
So two more HPD officers get shot, because they are trying not to upset anyone.

That's really sad deal. If his mother ever made any comments about how the police murdered her son, she would rank right there with her son. Hopefully she has not done anything along those lines. Her son, could have easily hit her, when he opened up.
The thug with the auto glock was actually her baby daddy and she was very cooperative with the investigation

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top