Pole barn cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pole barn cost

How much should I expect to pay for a 70×40 pole barn with a metal roof? I know it depends on all kinds of factors but just looking for a ballpark estimate. We already have a rock pad built, just need it covered now. Carrizo Springs area with water and electricity on site if that makes any difference. Also, if anybody has a good builder down there feel free to share.

Pole barn cost

Like you said...still lots of factors to consider. Wall height? Doors? Windows? Roll up doors, etc.
    if it's true Pole Barn, meaning wood trusses and posts, I'd estimate between $22-$35k.

Mine cost me close to $20k 3 years ago.
    Last edited by RascalArms; 08-08-2022, 09:50 AM.

Comment

It would be a roof only, no sides. We have a shipping container camp and this would just be to cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
        It would be a roof only, no sides. We have a shipping container camp and this would just be to cover it.

Oh, then you are just talking about basically a vertical roof carport? I wouldn't have any idea how to price something like that. Maybe look at the rv carport structures. I'd look at closing the north side off to help with a winter wind block.

Comment

A friend of mine had a 50' x 100' x 16' done a few years back for $15,000. That was with 3 sides on it. It wouldn't surprise me if it's twice that now.

Comment

Just quoted 50k for a 40x60.

Comment

Originally posted by orchard View Post
              Just quoted 50k for a 40x60.
              Is this with concrete floors? What did you get to quote you that?

Comment

I used this company for two recently and was pleased with price and workmanship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X