Ar 556 hunting scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ar 556 hunting scope

Looking for recommendations for a scope to put on my ar. Mostly a truck gun and pig hunting. Looking for value more than price.

Vortex or bushnell

I had a 3-9 crossfire on one of mine and didn’t have any complaints for what it was

Comment

I use Konus scopes.

Comment

I have a cheap Bushnel 3x9 on mine for that very purpose. Serves me well.

Comment

I have multiple AR's set up with 3-9X40 Trijicon Accutrack with BDC reticles and the green tritium dot in the middle... They are very clear and do a good job in low light... Further, they are still small enough to "fit" the guns nicely on flat top receivers...

Comment

I like Vortex 1x4x24

God Bless
            Bish

Comment

I have a red dot on mine. Sighted in for 100yds and can easily keep them in a 1 1/2" circle and most the time better. I did it this way so I can switch it easily with my thermal.

Comment

Arken or Blackhound.

Comment

LPVO of whatever brand fits your budget.

Comment

I bought a sig Buckmaster 3-12x44 yesterday at academy to go on a 22mag just from what little i have messed with it i was impressed for $150.

Had heard good things about the sig scopes figured for the application why not.

Comment

Cheap vortex 2x-7x would be my choice.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions. Leaning towards the vortex 1-4x24

Comment

The trijicon is interesting as well.

Comment

Redfield 1-6x24. I put one on one of my AR's, and it is great. Can't beat the price either. I also have a Crossfire 1-4x24 and it is good as well.

Comment

For a truck gun, I like the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6. I can easily hit a 4" gong at 300 yards with my Les Baer Ar. Very clear glass and lighted if needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X